• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Jim's bear hunt

Started by straycat, September 21, 2006, 09:29:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

straycat

Jim was so excited to be going bear hunting. He spotted a small Brown Bear in the woods and shot it. Then there was a tap on his shoulder; he turned around and saw a big Black Bear. The Black Bear said, "Jim, you've got two choices, either I maul you to death or we have sex." Jim decided to bend over.

He felt sore for two weeks, but Jim soon recovered and vowed revenge. He headed out on another trip where he found the Black Bear and shot it.

There was another tap on his shoulder. This time a huge Grizzly Bear was standing right next to him. The Grizzly said, "That was a huge mistake Jim. You've got two choices. Either I maul you to death, or we have rough sex."

Again, Jim thought it was better to comply. Although he survived, it took several months before Jim finally recovered. Outraged, he headed back to the woods, managed to track down the Grizzly and shot it. He felt the sweet taste of revenge.

But then there was a tap on his shoulder. Jim turned round to find a giant Polar Bear standing there. The Polar Bear said, "Admit it Jim, you don't really come here for the hunting, do you?"   :innocentwhistle:
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
"If you're going to be a smartass, you'd better start by being smart before you start being an ass."

Never put both feet in your mouth at the same time, because then you won't have a leg to stand on.

Todd Rahm

Mallardsr

FinsnFur

:roflmao: :roflmao:
Are ya sure his name wasn't something other then Jim?
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Jeb

canine

:roflmao: :roflmao:

Boy I'm glad i wasn't the one goin bear hunting... :whew:

JD

FinsnFur

Yeah, especially after that crate incident eh?  :sneer:  :nono:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

fuzz624

See JD thay took it easy on ya.Id way rather have a crate on the pecker than a bear in the butt. :eyebrownod:

Rick223

"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle

bearmanric

Heard that one at camp good one. Rick

DogKicker

:nono: WOW! That one got me laughing!  :roflmao: I thought that Jim went bear hunting, and being new... the only Jim I know on here is, well we all know who.  :eyebrownod: Funny... very funny!  :biggrin: