• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

thanks X 2 for the UAW

Started by kiyitec, November 27, 2007, 08:47:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kiyitec

Thanks UAW for going on strike just long enough for me to have ONE day off to take my 9 year old daughter out for her first youth season. She drt'ed A spike at 30 yards opening morning with A single shot .243 she bought.

Also, thanks UAW for fighting for the future of "made in the USA" vehicles.  Ain't like my company is going to send steel wheels to Japa-china automakers.

Other that that I have missed A few months.- Working 24/7 & had some pc problems til I remembered the older 256 card my friend dropped in next to my 512 last year.   Pulled it and BINGO! here I am!

Offbeat  news- my 4 year old boy called me in A 9 pointer,  I'll wait for the pictures to tell that story.  Til then, it's good to be home!  ~Kiyitec
"DESIGNATED SITUATIONAL CALLER"
  Contact me for information on how to become one today, and see how easy it is to save money on guns & ammo.  List of references available upon request.

iahntr

Sounds like you been havin some fun!
Look forward to some pics.  :yoyo:
Scott

FinsnFur

9 years old. Holy cow!  :shck:
Serious Kudos to her. Bless her heart. You have got to be proud.  :congrats:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

ohiobob

Congrats to the Girl on her first Deer,,and is there a Story to the 4 Year old Boy Grunting in the 9 PT. or is it Posted in another section ?  either way,,you must have one BIG GRIN on your face,,even up to today  :biggrin:
Bob
You don't shoot to kill; you shoot to stay alive.

A gun in the hand is better than a cop on the phone!!!

Bushmaster Predator .223,,4x14 Burris

Parke-Hale .22-.250 6x24 Tasco

Red Fag is a "Ruling Queen" Then ???

Silencer

That's SWEET !!  Glad to come home and read this.

Vic

kiyitec

"DESIGNATED SITUATIONAL CALLER"
  Contact me for information on how to become one today, and see how easy it is to save money on guns & ammo.  List of references available upon request.