• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

HM Campout 2006! Pic's

Started by keekee, October 24, 2006, 05:59:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

keekee

Well, got a little free time so I thought I would share some of the trip with you all.

We ran into some trouble getting to the airport Thursday and missed or flight out, so we didn't get to AZ till midday on Friday. We hunted Friday eve with Rich Higgins, then Sat morning with Bob Bogard, Sat eve with Randy Reeve and Sunday morning with Ray from PVHA. What a blast we had hunting with all these guys! Wish we could of hunted with everyone there but there just wasn't enough time. We sure enjoyed everything everyone done to make us feel at home!

The food! WOW! Randy Reeve cooked some shrimp and all the fixings on Friday night and Tim cooked breakfast every morning before every one headed out, he was up at 4:00am to take care of this, then fixed supper Sat night, steak, beans, onion rings, Buffalo turds! All I can say is these guys were awesome cooks! Great food!

Tim set us up with tents and camping gear, and Randy even gave us some pillows to use!

We spent every night around camp talking and having a blast! It was great to meet everyone and we sure enjoyed our selves!

We will be scheduling next years trip for sure! Every thing was layed back, we made a few stands in the morning then headed back to camp to shoot the bull and change partners, then back out for the eve hunt again.

Everyone was great, can you think of all the years of coyote calling in this camp?

Here is a few camp pic's........

JD, Tim, Steve.....

JD...

Tim B, Randy, and CrossJ

Danny, JRB

JRB, Vic, Steve, Paul

Rich H, LB, Ray

Danny and Eddie

Bob B, Tyler H

Rich H, and CrossJ

Thats about all the camp Pic's. Major B and Jerry Blair were there but I didnt get any pic's of them.

Will post part two after I go get lunch! I still got some good stuff to come!

Brent

FinsnFur

That looks like fun, I guess I didn't realize you'd be camping right out in the desert.
Did the Keema Saubies stop by?
How many people in total made it out. I can't remember if I asked you that the other night or not  :confused:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

keekee

Well, here is a few pic's from some of the fun stuff!

First one is of Steve...They just never learn not to do this stuff when I got the camera! Thanks Steve! Oh, and Jim you can add this to the blooper page!

Next we can stay on Steve, you all ask him why all he got from this coyote was a little TAIL! And ask him about calling with Higgins! Another blooper for ya Jim!

Next me, JD, and Randy Reeve came accross a Rattler on the way home from the eve's hunt. There were two of these taken while we were there. When we got back Randy skined it and we fried it up to try. Vic is going tan the hide for me and ship it to me! Thanks Vic! And it was good eaten!

Here is a good pic of Mr Higgins with the sheep! Some of you all know the storie behind this sheep!

This next series is great stuff! Vic and Tyler are some crack shots! These guys were shooting eggs out of the air, beer caps, and just about what ever we threw up!

Take a look ...............................

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Look what was under Vic's truck!

And take a look at what Rich Higgins found on his way to the gate when we were leaving camp!

And last but not least, how about a ded criter?

Brent

FinsnFur

:shck:
Talking to Brent on the phone as I look through these. That is some Dag Gum impressive shooting  :yoyo: WOW!!!!!

I wonder if these guys are showin up at Pm's egg shoot, maybe we should hide these pics  :eyebrow:  :eyebrownod:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

Lighterknot

Wow, looks like a good time...not too formal, just the way I like it.  Glad yall made it back safe.
Chad

FinsnFur

Brent's telllin me I'm blind and my computer is garbage....am I the only one that see's absolutely nothing in the first pic other then a truck of gear and a bush?  :confused:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

Jeb

Looks like blooper photos are here to stay !  I know yall had a great time , thanks for sharing the pics !
                         Jeb

Bopeye

All I can say is "whoa dude" looks like a good time to me. Some folks just can't catch a break........ :innocentwhistle:

Foxpro Staff Infection Free

stevecriner

Man what a great time! And you aint suposed to show my piece of taill ...
" I love coyote huntin",and the folks that learned me the way"

Hunters Specialties
"For Sportsman, by Sportsman"

stevecriner

Yah i did shoot the tail off of a coyote,I meant to...Catch and release ask Higgins. Also cant a guy take a piss in private. I knew to start wodeling off when i heard Brent say ,"Is that Criner?"
" I love coyote huntin",and the folks that learned me the way"

Hunters Specialties
"For Sportsman, by Sportsman"

FinsnFur

Quote from: stevecriner on October 25, 2006, 06:23:49 AM

I knew to start wodeling off when i heard Brent say ,"Is that Criner?"

:roflmao: ROFLMAO  :laf:

In other words.....oh noooooo  :huh:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

keekee

Sorry Steve! Just could not help myself, you should of new better! :roflmao:

It was a great time! You can bet if the good lord is willing and the creek don't rise I will be there next year as well!

Good friends, good food, and coyotes are hard to beat!

Brent

desert dog

Brent,

Nice pictures!  Looks like it was fun had by all.  I also recognize the area, makes me homesick!

Loren
www.reeselanyards.com

"what you pay for your calls is your business, protecting them is ours"

RagnCajn

Brent, Glad to have hunted with you and JD. I hope the skin turns out good. PM me a phone number, I would like to discuss something with ya.

For those that have not hunted with KeeKee, and JD, you have missed out on some fine calling. I saw a hawk try to take the call from his hand.

I wish we could have gotten JD to taste that Rattle smake. LOL, he didn't want anything to do with it.

I definately plan to make the next one. Randy
"Ain't never hit one yet, I didn't burn powder at."

FinsnFur

JD wouldn't try it????

eyyy we need some more details on that part  :eyebrow:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

keekee

Thanks Randy! I figured you like the hawk...lol...You had that look on your face when he finally turned, I was beginning to wonder if he was going to hit me...lol :eyebrownod:

I enjoyed the hunts as well. We need to do it again!

I though JD tried the snake! Whats up with that JD? :shck:

PM sent Randy!

Brent

RShaw

JD was just like me. We both had chews in. LOL

Randy

I place as much value on learning what not to do as I do in knowing what to do.

FinsnFur

ah c'mon  :sneer: Even I'd been willing to spit out my Cope for a taste of that.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

canine

Randy, that was truely a fun afternoon of callin. I never knew a F-250 would do 120+  :yoyo: I also thought I was in a Sprint car sliding sideways around on the desert 2 tracks  :yoyo:.

Now about the snake....RShaw, Criner and I was goin to divvy up all you guy's guns and stuff after the snake got ya's :eyebrow: :innocentwhistle:

There was no second guessing though when it came to the dirty rice and cajun boiled corn, sausage and fresh shrimp!!!
That was a great dinner. You ought to post a pic of that rig you have setup for traveling and hunting..it sure is sweet..

Excellent pics Brent, that camera takes some nice shots, especially capturing that egg bein shot !!

Criner got busted Ha Ha Ha :biggrin: Oh yeah Steve, Did you put a 5$ bill in my head net for the cigarettes??

JD

keekee

I agree 120 mph in a F-250 was awesome! And I agree if you travel with Randy you will slide some two tracks!!!!!!!!

You should of tried that snake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :hahaha: Wimp  :hahaha:

And that rig Randy has is just plain cool!

R Shaw....It was great to get to meet you! We still need to get out hunting!

Brent