First cast of the day.

Mike

MONTANI SEMPER LIBERI

Bills Custom Calls

Thats great !!!atleast ya'll caught some fish  :yoyo:
http://www.billscustomcalls.net

Home of the Triple Surface Pot Call

pitw

That's awesome.  Thanks for showing me that there is something tht moves this time of year somewhere.  Someday you'll pay for the "wimp" pic, I think.
I say what I think not think what I say.

msmith

We had a blast. The weather was great. It started out about 55 degrees first thing, then got up to the low 70's. In the morning the fish were hitting like crazy. In the afternoon, they would strike kind of lazy a time or two then quit. We still limited out. The best part was, he kept thanking me for taking him fishing. Makes ya happy to be a dad.
Mike

MONTANI SEMPER LIBERI

alscalls

Way cool Mike.... :yoyo: :yoyo: :congrats: :congrats:
Are the ramps good yet?
AL

http://alscalls.googlepages.com/alscalls

Frogman

You can't kill 'em from the recliner!!

FinsnFur

LOL, He's going, "c'mon dad put the camera away.

Must have been pretty decent weather by the looks of things. Thanks for taking us along. :wink:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

msmith

No ramps yet but it will be soon as you know. I didn't look real hard as I was spending most of my time trying to put Josh on fish. I may go again next weekend but Josh has a baseball camp, so I will spend more time exploring and checking on the ol' breath fresheners.

Yes Jim, the weather was fantastic. It was our first 70+ degree day this year. As you can tell by the ice in the next to last picture, it was welcome.
Mike

MONTANI SEMPER LIBERI

LORDDAL

where were you all fishing thats a right fine lookin strech of water and kind of looks familur anyway great job and them ole ramps are starting to show round here got to get out this week maybe and see what Logan and I can find if he dont eat em all that is
there's something you better understand about me, 'cause it's important and one day your life may depend on it. I am definitely a madman with a box!

Proud member of Bills Custom Calls Pro Staff

msmith

Glady Fork upstream from the bridge like you're going to Sully.
Mike

MONTANI SEMPER LIBERI

LORDDAL

man ya'll weren't to far from me then I am in pocahontas county havent fished the Glady but it sure does look familur you all should come on over to pocahontas county sometime and we can hit the Williams River and Knapps Creek got some really nice fishing holes around here may have to set up a fishin day with you sometime to hit that Glady Fork to Logan and momma love to fish
there's something you better understand about me, 'cause it's important and one day your life may depend on it. I am definitely a madman with a box!

Proud member of Bills Custom Calls Pro Staff

Hidehunter

Good looking pics,  I was wanting to get on the riverbank REAL BAD Saturday and Sunday but I'm moving and didnt get the chance.  Looks like you got a great fishin partner though.
Denver                                           

Todd Rahm

Those are cool pics Mike. thanks for sharing. Always enjoy seeing the youngsters out fishing.  :congrats:

wvhillbillyhowler

Looks like you men had good day  :yoyo: :yoyo:

Silencer

Awesome  :bowingsmilie:  Tell the Big Dawg we want some turkey pic's next  :wink: