• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

New Health Care Bill

Started by Carolina Coyote, August 03, 2009, 06:46:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

THO Game Calls

Anyone here remember the movie Logan's Run?

Obama Care - at it's finest  :roflmao:
Become one of 'The Hunted Ones' with a THO Game Call
Handcrafted Collector Quality - Field Proven Results

HaMeR

:roflmao:

I was thinking his plan is more like the movie "Misery".    :roflmao: :roflmao:

Or "Deliverance"!!!  :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

Carolina Coyote

I am glad to see that some of you do not think it is Inappropriate to discuss politics on this site,  My feelings are its more inappropriate to not speak out of what is going on in our country, its good to see the silent majority speaking out as the Democrats are trying to put a different spin on the Health Care plan now , they are getting a good dose of their own medicine, As some of you mention The CGAS guy does have a right to speak out if that his his own thoughts, but if you watch the news, his comments are the same rhetoric that this Administration is putting out and if this was coming from the Whitehouse  or if he is a paid ACORN volunteer it is illegal invasion of privacy by the Government and there are investigations of that right now by some of the news media, I hope a lot of what is going on is a good wakeup call to the people sitting on the fence and will either get on one side or the other. A lot of our Freedom is in jeopardy with this Administration and if we don't speak up and put the right people in Government  our children and Grandchildren will suffer the consequence. cc

alscalls

Well Put CC ...........I agree 300% with ya Never give up!  :yoyo: :yoyo:
AL

http://alscalls.googlepages.com/alscalls

JohnP

One of the problems with the number of uninsured is the illegals are counted in with it.  If you subtract the illegals the number will fall by at least twenty million.  Although "they" say illegals will not be eligible unless they include a statement that in effect says  "Only US Citizens and those here legally will be eligible for insurance - proof of citizenship is required"  you can bet your last dollar illegals will be eligible.  So in reality the working class will not only be paying for health care of the lazy but those that are here illegally also.  There are already a number of border hospitals and clinics that had to close their doors because  of the number of non-paying illegals.  If this bill is passed our health care as we know it will be in great jeopardy.   
When they come for mine they better bring theirs

HaMeR

Insuring the lazy is bad enough. Insuring the illegals will drain this country of every penny inside of 10 years. It will be financially impossible for the few people that are left working to raise their families whilst the gubment is jacking them for 50%+ in taxes to cover the "FREE" health care system.

I couldn't agree more with you on your comments CC.  :yoyo: :yoyo:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

2014-15 TBC-- 11

Rich

"Insuring the lazy is bad enough. Insuring the illegals will drain this country of every penny inside of 10 years."
-------------------------------------------
Hammer,
The illegal's would not be included in the Obama plan , but then they already receive free health care in America so they don't need health Insurance. According to Fox news, Obama has given up on trying to pass his insane Obama care plan now. The voice of the American people has brought him down on this one. That is the way I understand it anyhoo.
Foxpro Field staff
--------------------------------------

HaMeR

I certainly hope you are correct Rich!!  :yoyo:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

2014-15 TBC-- 11

JohnP

Rich - I hope you are correct on this, on both accounts but fear your not.  Obamacare is still alive and you can bet your last dollar if approved will also cover those here illegally unless specifically denied in the bill.   By the way those here illegally will also be counted in the upcoming cenus count.

Rich

I was wrong about Obama giving up. The evil sucker is still hammering away and refusing to consider a bill that doesn't include what  he likes to call a "public option". There will be no "option" in any bill that he signs. No, the illegal alien's will not be covered in the Obama care bill. The illegals already get everything free.
Foxpro Field staff
--------------------------------------

JohnP

The only free medical care they get here is in the emergency room.  Our laws are written so than no one can be denied emergency care  regardless if they can afford it or not.  That is one of the reasons it takes so long to get emergency room care, the illegals are using it for any medical condition, from common colds to broken bones.  If Obama and the democrats in congress get their way the "public option" will include everyone that wants it, to include illegals.  A provision must be written into it to preclude such from happening.  If not written into the bill I would be willing to bet that illegals will be covered - at our expense.  Another ploy that they use is that a pregnant women will enter illegally have her child in the US, at our expense, her child then becomes a US citizen and eligible for all social service programs.  We have become the laughing stock of the Mexican government.