Saddam Hussein Executed by Hanging in Iraq

Started by CCP, December 29, 2006, 10:22:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CCP

easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

FinsnFur

This could get interesting.

Ya know what I can't figure out is, the way the terrorists over there are sniping our guys, and planting IED's....virtually passing through undetected, some time right under US Militarys noses......how in the heck are we able to secure an area well enough to even hold Saddam's trial over there?

What kept these animals from blowing a hole in the ground right there. The mere fact that Saddam was in there himself?

Ya know what's even weirder?  The FinsandFur spell checker will tell you if you spelled Saddam wrong.  :roflmao:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Bopeye

Only thing I can figure is Rich must be a democrat or something. I tell him on the phone they executed Saddam and he comes running in here to post it.  :eyebrownod: :roflmao:

Talk about your glory shots........... :laf: :nono:

Just shucking and jiving ya a little Richard..........remember those terms? Old man.

Foxpro Staff Infection Free

CCP

I dit evan know we had a spel checher on heir :roflmao: :roflmao:

I had rather you say bad things about my mother than to call me a demoncrap

I WILL see you at the LBL :readthis:
easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

Bopeye

Alabama spell checkers are alot different than normal ones Rich...........I wouldn't use this one if I were you........... :huh:

It just confuse you man............. :roflmao:

Jeb

If only they would have let Rich video tape it............ :shck:
                            Jeb

Bopeye

Dang........that's scary Jeb. Hangin old Saddam and Richard taping it.........wonder what music he would use in it.............some old AC/DC maybe? :hahaha:

Jeb

KySongDog

Hanging was too good for the SOB.  Peeling his skin with a pair of lineman's pliers would be a good start.   :argh:

Semp

centerfire_223

One things for sure they don't waste any time over there. We need to start employing that tactic over here. No sense feeding them on death row for 10 years before they kill em.
Ronnie Cannon

------------->-

Bills Custom Calls

I agree with ya centerfire as long as they are 100% sure they are guilty.

If we could only find Bin Ladin.
http://www.billscustomcalls.net

Home of the Triple Surface Pot Call

ohiobob

I like how his neck was at a twisted angle,,,they gave him some long rope too and he dropped fast,did anyone else see the whole video?
Bob
You don't shoot to kill; you shoot to stay alive.

A gun in the hand is better than a cop on the phone!!!

Bushmaster Predator .223,,4x14 Burris

Parke-Hale .22-.250 6x24 Tasco

Red Fag is a "Ruling Queen" Then ???

FinsnFur

There is one leaked video of the whole execution available that I know of. Kinda grainy, looks as though it was taken from a phone camera.

The video is available in the members forum. I just dont feel right posting the link out here, where every child on earth has access to it.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

ohiobob

yeh i seen the same video,my 14 year old found it for me,the video did show saddam about 8 inches taller but he did have a hell of a crik in his neck,,they should have given him a SHORT rope,he deserved a short rope
Bob
You don't shoot to kill; you shoot to stay alive.

A gun in the hand is better than a cop on the phone!!!

Bushmaster Predator .223,,4x14 Burris

Parke-Hale .22-.250 6x24 Tasco

Red Fag is a "Ruling Queen" Then ???