• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Same dog deal as last year

Started by Bopeye, November 23, 2007, 06:30:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bopeye

Quote from: WhiteHare on December 10, 2007, 08:13:41 PM
"I don't know nothing about breeding for puppies",  where does all that white come from?  The parents don't appear to be marked that way.  Just interested.

Richard

I don't mind telling. If you'll go back in these pups lineage,  you will find dogs marked up like them. Their grandma on their mom's side was one of them. Also, there is the OMCBA Hall of Fame dog Smith's Streak that was marked with some white on him. He is in their pedigree as well.
It just crops up wherever and whenever. I personally prefer the solid dogs, but as far as I can tell, either color doesn't seem to affect their hunt any.  :eyebrownod:
Foxpro Staff Infection Free

Bopeye

Oh, just for the record, momma is gonna get spayed after this litter. I can't handle these unexpected litters like this. She's starting to make a good hunting companion, but that doesn't do me any good if she stays knocked up.  :eyebrownod:
This will be your last chance at these particular dogs. I'm keeping at least one, possibly two for myself and that's that.
One of the pups out of the last litter has already had his first kill on a raccoon. Nine months old and killing coons.........not bad.
One of them is being used now to hunt wild hogs. I don't know how that's working out so far, but I don't expect his life expectancy to be real long.  :rolleye:

Silencer

Beautiful pups Bop, wish I could get one.  I'm trying to talk the misses into a beagle pup for Christmas but she says
my Lab is enough dog for all of us   :roflmao:   
I also had a chance on a decent lined redbone pup for practically nothing, she wouldnt bite on that either.

Vincenator

Wow! I havent been on the fourm for a few days and look what happens!I cant wait to see them as they grow.Its like a early Christmas.I think Ill have a cigar . :congrats:
Every day is good,some are just better!

Jeb

Dang Bop this is just her second litter , right ?  One more , come on one more.  :biggrin:  Btw why hand feed them ? Is ten too many pups for her to feed ?
                     Jeb

Bopeye

Still got 10 pups!!! This female is a wonderful momma. Been keeping the little buggers warm in the freezing temps...... :eyebrownod:
Here they are at 2 weeks old. Lot's of shadow.

Bopeye

Updated list:

1. Vincenator = female (fnf price)
2. Jeb = male (pup going to his son, Brent)
3. Kytimberman = female (fnf price)
4. Tina from Michigan = female (full price) 
5. Me = Male (for my daughter)
6. Tim Hedgecough = male (full price)
7. Bill Huffman in Ky = 2 males (full price)

TWO MALES LEFT

Bopeye

Family having fun with ten puppies today.  :doh2: :iroll: :rolleye: :wink:

studabaka

"If your argument can only be made or expressed by putting someone else down, then it probably ain't worth spit." -- MicheGoodStone SA Pro Staff

Hawks Feather

Those pups sure are growing fast.  Doesn't seem like there would be enough faucets for all 10 of them to be kept that full.

Jerry

Bopeye

FinsnFur

They sure are some cool looking rascals :congrats:

You guys got a fog front hanging around there or whats up with the haze?
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Vincenator

:highclap:Wow!!! They sure are growing fast!
Every day is good,some are just better!

canine

Bop...Are they all spoken for ?

Nice lookin batch of pups you got..

JD

Bopeye

I think there is still 2 left JD. I have all kinds of names down, but not all have committed.  :wink: