• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Demon Dog oh my !!

Started by Silencer, May 12, 2008, 03:05:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silencer

He was so gun ho, he had fire in his eyes and smoke comin out his ears !!!!    :roflmao:

FinsnFur

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

nailbender

You sure the smoke was from his ears??  Lot of bubbles farther back! :laf:

pitw

I say what I think not think what I say.

Bopeye

Foxpro Staff Infection Free

Silencer

QuoteLot of bubbles farther back!

Thats from his prop  :eyebrownod:

Coulter

Cool pic..you'll have to bring him along if you make it up here for some duck hunting. How does he do on the live stuff :wo: My dog won't be ready by this fall. Not her fault, she has plenty of gumption, I just haven't been able to set aside the time to work with her.

Steve

Silencer

Steve, I'm still working with his obedience.  He's so high strung he has problems sitting still out in the blind.  Maybe by this fall  :shrug:   You're right about finding time, I'm trying to set a schedule for 3 times per week but so far with the kids baseball it hasnt panned out.

Coulter

My dog isn't really high strung, but I just haven't got the time to work with her yet. Maybe in the  next few weeks I can get some time opened up, but I doubt she'll be ready this fall. I always have the canoe I guess :biggrin:

Steve

Silencer

as long as its backwater/swamp type stuff, no canoe on the lake for me, I'd pee myself scaret !!!

I got some chest waiders, for the closer ones. 

Coulter

Oh man do I have a story for you then :eyebrownod: We don't take the canoe in the open lake. Only in sheltered parts or the bay. My buddy about wet himself from laughing at me retrieving a bluebill a couple years ago. I had to borrow a canoe from the next blind up. That thing was about the tippiest vessel I've ever paddled. The oar was actually encased in ice by the time I got back to shore. I got that duck though :yoyo:

Steve

FinsnFur

Yeah we seen how you Goose hunt though :laf:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com