• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Too funny

Started by awh, June 14, 2007, 08:58:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

awh

I was sitting here looking out the office window and see a cat walking through the freshly mowed hay field. At first I couldn't tell what it was so out come the binoculars. About the time I get focused on it I see movement in the lower right corner of my view. Tis a groundhog. The cat runs at it as hard as it can and the groundhog stands up causing the cat to go about 6 feet straight up in the air. LMAO The dirt pig waddles on up to it's hole and the cat tries to lay flat and hide. I wish I had a camera for that one. And I wish the pig would have got a hold of kitty ...... :roflmao:
My views and opinions are based upon being banned from a place that has no morals or the common sense God gave to a pecker gnat. I also hate frogs and will reply to such at any given chance. Thank You.

Hawks Feather

If you would have had a gun and gotten them to work together - you could have gotten a double!     :thumb2:    Just to clear up any misconception, I am NOT a cat person, unless they are a target.

Jerry

awh

Me either Jerry. I would have loved to have seen that whistle pig get a hold of kitty...LOL Cam's female pup has come in scared up pretty good from fighting groundhogs. I'd have put my money on the pig any day. And if it looked like it was going to other way, the .17 is in the truck..... :innocentwhistle:
My views and opinions are based upon being banned from a place that has no morals or the common sense God gave to a pecker gnat. I also hate frogs and will reply to such at any given chance. Thank You.

Hawks Feather

awh,

"And if it looked like it was going to other way, the .17 is in the truck....."  You are a good man.

Jerry

ohiobob

Quote from: awh on June 14, 2007, 10:09:12 AM
Me either Jerry. I would have loved to have seen that whistle pig get a hold of kitty...LOL Cam's female pup has come in scared up pretty good from fighting groundhogs. I'd have put my money on the pig any day. And if it looked like it was going to other way, the .17 is in the truck..... :innocentwhistle:

HOLY SHIT Danny,,in this day and age if someone KNOWS you have a gun at work they call out the friggin Cops,FBI and the damn National Guard JUST to see if there is a Gun on the premises !!!  :biggrin: well where I work at anyway  :laf:
Bob
You don't shoot to kill; you shoot to stay alive.

A gun in the hand is better than a cop on the phone!!!

Bushmaster Predator .223,,4x14 Burris

Parke-Hale .22-.250 6x24 Tasco

Red Fag is a "Ruling Queen" Then ???

Hawks Feather

Bob,

That is because you work at the post office and having a gun and going postal has a different meaning there than most places.   :biggrin:    :biggrin:    :biggrin:

Jerry

DirtyDog

Quote from: Hawks Feather on June 16, 2007, 07:28:12 AM
Bob,

That is because you work at the post office and having a gun and going postal has a different meaning there than most places.   :biggrin:    :biggrin:    :biggrin:

Jerry

:roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:

awh

Bob,  :biggrin:, Same here except I was asked to keep it in the truck by my boss in case we have any more coons trying to come in the factory. He won't let me dispose of the groundhogs and feral cats, But he leaves early sometimes too. :biggrin: :biggrin:

bushmaster

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Hope they don't look in MY trunk!!!  I work in an ugly part of town and they don't call me Bushmaster for nothin :wink: :yoyo: :innocentwhistle:
"Depart from evil, and do good; seek peace, and pursue it." -PSALM 34--14

Integrity of character and clarity of thought are vital to quality of life.

FinsnFur

Quote from: Hawks Feather on June 16, 2007, 07:28:12 AM
Bob,

Jerry

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :sneer:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

5 SHOTS

When I went to work the last time (I have 3 days off) I had a .22, .17 hmr, .17rem, ar15, 12guage, 9mm, and a little.25 auto in the pickup. The boss had to move my pickup sometime during the day. He said " nice guns we should go hunting someday" then invited me to his house to see his weatherby collection.  :eyebrow:
sometimes I wonder....is that getting closer..... then it hits me

I had a personal conflict the other day, now I'm not speaking to myself.... I'm getting lonesome

I met the girl of my dreams, I was the man of her dreams too.....she used the term "nightmares" though.

awh

I've always got the .17 hmr or .22 in there. Feel naked without a gun while out & about. Our company hand book states we are not to have firearms on company grounds. I figure unless I lay down to take the shot, it ain't on the ground(s). :biggrin:

BasinBoy

Quote from: awh on August 24, 2007, 10:48:32 AM
I've always got the .17 hmr or .22 in there. Feel naked without a gun while out & about. Our company hand book states we are not to have firearms on company grounds. I figure unless I lay down to take the shot, it ain't on the ground(s). :biggrin:

smart ass.lol

awh

:shrug: Who, Me????  :roflmao:

Rainman

Awh, I agree.  What they don't know can't hurt 'em! :confused: