• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Are there other lady archers here?

Started by Lilminnesotangl, November 04, 2007, 05:51:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lilminnesotangl

I'm just wondering if there are other ladies here that shoot bow? If so, what do you shoot and how well do you like your bow?

FinsnFur

Stu shoots a bow. He's not a lady, but we like to refer to him as such  :biggrin: :shrug:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

studabaka

:roflmao: :roflmao: I've also been told I'm not a gentleman, so....... I got a Parker bow this year and I like it a lot. It's just over 30 inches long and has a pretty good let off, shoots better than me, and is quiet and light.

"If your argument can only be made or expressed by putting someone else down, then it probably ain't worth spit." -- MicheGoodStone SA Pro Staff

FinsnFur

I just had to see if you were off "unknown actioning"  :biggrin:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

studabaka

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: your killing me here.... wine out the nose. It burns..... dang you Champion  :holdon:
"If your argument can only be made or expressed by putting someone else down, then it probably ain't worth spit." -- MicheGoodStone SA Pro Staff

cb223

There was a "Girl Archer" on here a while back! :eyebrow:

CHAD

Lilminnesotangl

Quote from: studabaka on November 08, 2007, 07:11:41 PM
:roflmao: :roflmao: I've also been told I'm not a gentleman, so....... I got a Parker bow this year and I like it a lot. It's just over 30 inches long and has a pretty good let off, shoots better than me, and is quiet and light.

I just got a parkers buckshot, how well does your parkers shoot? We have a few inches of snow on the ground and I won't get to shoot either of my bows unless I go to the Archery range

studabaka

Mine is the trailblazer xp .... I went with the 50-60 lb version and actually backed it down a few pounds from the 60 lb factory setting. I am real happy with it. It's light, quiet, shoots pretty flat, and I am able to do pretty tight groups consistently.

No snow here.... no rain either and we could really use it.

Lilminnesotangl

Quote from: studabaka on December 03, 2007, 07:22:22 PM
Mine is the trailblazer xp .... I went with the 50-60 lb version and actually backed it down a few pounds from the 60 lb factory setting. I am real happy with it. It's light, quiet, shoots pretty flat, and I am able to do pretty tight groups consistently.

No snow here.... no rain either and we could really use it.

you can have some of ours, how much would you like? lol