• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Rem 887 nitro mag

Started by Silencer, August 23, 2010, 07:18:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silencer

anyone have any feedback on this shotgun ?  lots of good reviews but I'd like to hear if anyone here has some feedback.

Thanks  Vic

FinsnFur

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

KySongDog

I do not own one but know some guys in the local goose pits that have them.  Postiives are the coating.  Negatives are many.  Of course that is because it is being compared to the original 870 Wingmaster Magnum.   Old habits are hard to break I guess.  Plus I don't think Remington builds the quality they once did.  The 870 express was definitely a down grade from the old Wingmaster. 

Of these super mag pumps.... the Mossberg 835 , the Rem 887, the  Rem 870 express, or the Benelli Nova..... I would go with the Nova.   

vvarmitr

I'm older & wiser ...... I don't shoot 31/2" shells in a pump anymore!  :noway:  :noway:  :noway:

Silencer

Rgr that Semp.   Thanks.   My duck/goose bud Ryan was looking into getting one.  He just got a new boat and his wife told him to hold off on the new gun till next year  :laf:

I have the 870 express, and also the super mag express.  I purchased my original 870 20 some years ago when I got out of basic trainning and its still shootin and killing except out of Dylans hands instead of mine.

thanks again.