• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Ever Hear of these Scorpian Bullets .45

Started by ohiobob, July 06, 2007, 08:39:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ohiobob

I seen these Bullets on E-Bay, and have Never heard of a "Baby Rebated Boat Tail"
BUT I have heard/seen the Hex and Pin Hollow Point,,they are like the Federal Hydro-Shok if ya ask me BUT the Base of these Bullets is "odd" lookin to me and wanted to know if ANYONE has seen or Shot these Bullets before ??? Is this a new Fad or is the Military Going Public???
Thank You Very Much
Bob

You don't shoot to kill; you shoot to stay alive.

A gun in the hand is better than a cop on the phone!!!

Bushmaster Predator .223,,4x14 Burris

Parke-Hale .22-.250 6x24 Tasco

Red Fag is a "Ruling Queen" Then ???

Hawks Feather

FinsnFur

wow, that is different  :confused:
Baby Rebated Boat Tail uh? They look like they'd blow a hole clean through a station wagon at 200 yds.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

ohiobob

This Particular Bullet comes out of a .45 ACP,,I MIGHT have to run out and buy a new XD-45 now just to try these out  :wo:,,I have the XD-40 and I LOVE IT !!!  :yoyo: :yoyo: :yoyo:,,BUT they dont have this Bullet in .40 Cal  :sad:
They have a .40 Cal Bullet with the Baby Rebated tail BUT not that Hex Pin Hollow Point,,it Looks like the
Federal Hydro-Shok To me,,do you think it looks like the Hydro Shok ??? either way I DO NOT ! want to be on the Recieving end of EITHER BULLET !!! I sent the guy a few Questions but have not recieved a Reply yet  :wo:
But that is a wicked Looking Bullet,,I want one of those in .224  :biggrin:
Bob

bowjunkie

now that looks like a bear stopper ta me lemme know where ya get em at  :eyebrow:

ohiobob

bowjunkie
I found them on E-Bay,,so I signed up for his Newsletter,,I was looking for .40 Cal Bullets and ran across these,He had some .40 Cal Bullets with the same type of Tail/base but the Hollow Point is Different,,Hell I like the looks so well I might have to buy a new XD-45 Just to try them out,,of Course My Wife MIGHT Try them out on My rear end  :laf:
I also seen a .50 Cal Pistol bullet But it was NOTHING Close to this,,Let me see what i can find out and I will let ya Know
Bob

Hawks Feather

Bob,

I know a machinist down your way so if you want to get the .45 I am sure that he could turn them down to .40.  He goes by OhioBob on some forums.  Maybe he goes by that on all forums, but there are some that he is not allowed to go to anymore.   :innocentwhistle:

Jerry

browning204

Bob, go out and get that XD, I have an XD9sc and love it! Much better than any Glock in my opinion!!!

edit: I just actually read you post and see that you have an XD-40.

do you ever visit xdtalk.com??
FOXPRO, THE TRUE LEADER IN IMITATION!!!

Obamerica      GOD HELP US!

ohiobob

Jerry
.050 isnt to much to take off,,I havent Machined in 8 Years,I could always get a 3 Jaw Chuck and take the .050 off with a Lathe File  :laf:

browning204,,I have never HEARD of XDtalk.com until just now  :eyebrownod: But I will have to check them out
Bob