Coon hunter

These are my hunting buddy's

Old buddy

Rebel

Warden

Quality Whole sale and customer Taxidermy

Coon hunting  Its a passion .

pitw

Good looking animals there Coonhunter.  I've never had the opportunity to hunt coons but think it would be awesome.
I say what I think not think what I say.

Hawks Feather

Seeing hounds brings back some old memories of the late 60's when I would go coon hunting with a couple of guys that had dogs.  It sure was fun listening to them when they hit a track.  Good looking dogs.  Couple Black & Tans and a Redbone?

Jerry

Coon hunter

I love to hunt But its hard to go some times with two Jobs , My old dog in the first pic Is thirteen years old . last year will probably be his last . He treed that coon in the pick I am going to mount it .

LORDDAL

mighty fine look hounds there bet they sing nice too
there's something you better understand about me, 'cause it's important and one day your life may depend on it. I am definitely a madman with a box!

Proud member of Bills Custom Calls Pro Staff

coyotehunter_1

I'm not a coon hunter but that's some fine looking coon dogs you got there! :highclap:

Please visit our ol' buddies over at: http://www.easterncoyotes.com

Born and raised in the southern highlands of Appalachia, I'm just an ol' country boy who enjoys calling coyotes... nothing more, nothing less.

cathryn

do you sell the fur and if you do will you be hunting as hard this year considering what coons just sold for in Canada?

Coon hunter

Yes I hunt hard every year. What did coon bring in Canada