• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

New Holiday?

Started by nastygunz, June 20, 2022, 06:52:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nastygunz

After having Juneteenth and LGBQXYZ Pride month jammed down my throat nonstop for a damn month I'd like to propose a new holiday and call it Angry White Male month  :argh:  :argh:  :argh:

SOOOOOOOOOO SICK OF HEARING ABOUT ALL THAT BULL SHIT!

nastygunz

I Never even heard of Juneteenth till I saw it on TV a couple weeks ago and googled it :puke:  :puke:   :puke:  :puke:

bigben

dont forget black music month this month as well.  last june on sirius xm radio every channel had either rage against the machine on or tom morellos talk show.
"If you want to know all about a man, go camping with him. Probably you think you know him already, but if you have never camped on the trail with him, you do not". Eldred Nathaniel Woodcock. Fifty Years a Hunter and Trapper.

nastygunz

Rage Against the Left

Todd Rahm

While I don't have ya pegged as a rap
Kinda fella Nasty, you would appreciate the words and messages of some Tom MacDonald songs. Independent artist that doesn't have a muzzle.  :biggrin: 

nastygunz

I listen to everything, I was cruising the hood in Vermont back in the day listening to Public Enemy :biggrin:  then again you can't beat a country icon like Scuzz Twittly!

bambam

I'd like to know why those sick, transgender pedophiles aren't being locked up.

Todd Rahm

:highclap: lol, he's exactly what I vision a PBR drinker to look like too  :alscalls:

nastygunz

Scuzz knows how to party!