• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Top Minaska Sounds

Started by snowcamoman, February 24, 2008, 07:59:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

snowcamoman

What have been your most productive Minaska Sounds? I have a new Ultimate One to pick up Monday and want to hear the best Minaska sounds on that thing. Before I sold my old Bandit awhile back, the TNT Rabbit and Red Fox Distress were the one's that worked best.

Skoal38

I ONCE ASKED A GUY WHY HE WAS SCREAMING? AND HE TOLD ME HE WAS A QUADRAPLEGIC AND TYPING WITH A PENCIL IN HIS MOUTH.  So I never rag on a guy too hard the first time around anymore. 

Is there a reason you own 20 callers, do OK on the fish, but never shoot anything?  Are you chair-bound? or blind?  That would explain a lot.

ErictheRed

snowcamoman

skoal38,
I'm neither chair bound nor blind. I probably do better than average with the fish and average with the critters I'd venture to say.
Does this count as a kill? Filling my freezer for things I eat takes priority, but here's a tidbit to tide you over.

You'd have to agree that it looks like a dead Coyote doesn't it? It was shot with a high velocity piece of lead too, which most people assuming they can logically think would constitute a kill. Are you allowed to use lead where you hunt?
I hardly ever post pics of kills but there you have it, so you can go back to getting banned on other forums with your over friendly attitude and comments. My guess is it comes from the part of the country you're from, but I won't hold it against you. :hahaha:

Oh, you never did say what Minaska sounds work for you? I'm guessing you have good luck with JS High Pitch Cottontail and Squealing Bird....Just a feeling.

FinsnFur

Easyyyy,  :holdon:
Skoal you ignored the topic, and went straight for the jugular with the first post. And now the topic, 4 posts deep, is useless.
We dont need that.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

snowcamoman

Jim,
It's alright, he missed the jugular, no blood was drawn or blood pressure raised. Skoal has  a history of posting "knee jerker" posts under roaming IP's. Not a big deal if this post doesn't go anywhere, it's been sitting here for almost a month without any activity.  Eating Crow is always healthy once in awhile. Never say Never, it'll always come back to bite you. Just like Always.

KySongDog

I missed this thread somehow.......I'll add what little I know.

I had two coyotes and one bobcat come in to the MB Cottontail at the Land Between the Lakes hunt last month.  I was using a Bandit M-1.

I'm a noobie to predator hunting so take that for what its worth, snowcamoman.

Semp

5 SHOTS

I remember skoal from that OTHER site. He seemed to appear in all the big arguments over there too. Back on track. I like the Raspy Rabbit, Cottontail Sceery ap-6, Woodpecker #1 and #2, Lone howl, Young Howl #3, Young Yote, and Hurt Pup. If I've hunted an area before I try to use something that I haven't used before, but those are my go to sounds. P S I loved the reviews on the e-callers they made a very big impression on me when I was looking for mine!!!!  :bowingsmilie:
sometimes I wonder....is that getting closer..... then it hits me

I had a personal conflict the other day, now I'm not speaking to myself.... I'm getting lonesome

I met the girl of my dreams, I was the man of her dreams too.....she used the term "nightmares" though.

The Bandit

Peter,

The new woodpecker and Jackin Around have been working good for us.