• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Tip of the day

Started by bambam, April 19, 2018, 03:38:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bambam

When  we long for life without difficulties, remind us that oaks grow strong in contrary winds and diamonds are made under pressure. Peter  Marshall

bambam

Why  does nobody go to a muslim bakery and demand a gay wedding cake ?

bambam

speak little, do much. Ben Franklin

bambam

You cannot bring about prosperity by discouraging thrift.

bambam

Tempt not the righteous man to draw his sword.

bambam

Apply thine heart unto instruction , and thine ears to the words of knowledge. Proverbs 23:12

bambam

The object of war is not to die for your country, but to make the other bastard die for his. General Patton

bambam

May God have mercy on my enemies, because I won't . Gen. Patton

bambam

Iran has no Walmarts but has 52 Targets.

pitw

I say what I think not think what I say.

bambam

Every man must be for America or against it. There can be no neutrals in this war;  only patriots and traitors. Stephen Douglas

bambam

One stick is easily broken, but a bundle of sticks is unbreakable.

bambam

Why is it greed to want to keep the money you earned but not greed to want to take someone else's money ? Thomas Sowell

bambam

Let not thine heart envy sinners; but be thou in the fear of the Lord all the day long. Proverbs 23:17

bambam

When you want to help people, you tell them the truth. When you want to help yourself, you tell them what they want to hear. Thomas Sowell

bambam

Once you are over the hill , you begin to pick up speed.

remrogers

"Once you are over the hill , you begin to pick up speed."

That is because it is all down hill.

bambam

Much of the social history of the western world over the past 3 decades has involved replacing what worked with what sounded good. Thomas Sowell

bambam

There is nothing better than getting shot at and missed . It's really great !  General Mattis

bambam

" Find the enemy that wants to end this experiment in American democracy and kill every one of them until they're so sick of the killing that they leave us and our freedoms intact " . General Mattis