• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

West Ky Public Land Techniques

Started by 25-06er, September 02, 2016, 06:17:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

25-06er

Firstly thanks for approval. I just recently found this forum. It has a lot of grey information from what I've seen so far.

Anyone on here have any tips for predator hunting Tips for the LBL in general? I've read some older posts but just wandering if anything had changed. I've only been at it a couple of years. It seems to be much more difficult than other public land in the area. I originally scoped out the fields and meadows. However I am thinking now that those are the higher pressure areas naturally. I live 30 mins west of the LBL and I am fairly familiar with it. I'm wandering if posting up on the ridges with a shotgun in the woods may be better. The power lines have always seemed appealing as well.

nastygunz

Welcome aboard! I live in New Hampshire which is about 98% woods and hunt the powerlines a lot they are a natural highway for critters.

FinsnFur

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

25-06er

pitw

Having been at the LBL, I'd say your best bet for good coyote hunting would be to head West by North and end up in Alberta. :readthis:

Welcome to the forum and share a pic or three, eh.
I say what I think not think what I say.

gravesco hunter

Another West Ky boy.I don'tknow exacly where your at but all of West Ky has lots of coyotes,just get out and ask permission

25-06er

Quote from: gravesco hunter on September 04, 2016, 07:52:20 PM
Another West Ky boy.I don'tknow exacly where your at but all of West Ky has lots of coyotes,just get out and ask permission

I'm actually in Graves Co. Small world