• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Mystery bullet found...

Started by coyotehunter_1, March 20, 2011, 07:14:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

coyotehunter_1

Mystery bullet found in York, England… police baffled…

http://www.yorkpress.co.uk/news/8805022.Fossgate_bullet_find_mystery/

Could the USA be next? :confused:

Please visit our ol' buddies over at: http://www.easterncoyotes.com

Born and raised in the southern highlands of Appalachia, I'm just an ol' country boy who enjoys calling coyotes... nothing more, nothing less.

bambam

That does it !!!!  I'm headed for the hills !!!   :holdon: :holdon: :holdon: 

Oh I forgot, I'm already here.  :doh2: :doh2: :doh2:

kyfuzzyface

WOW, they need to find something to write about  :sleep: :sleep:
Fuzzy

FinsnFur

Well the most important thing here is that the police showed up and put it into safe storage :loco:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

msmith

Now someone needs to plant different rounds in that puddle. Perhaps a 17 HRM one week, then a .556 the next...just to get a rise out of that guy and the bullet police.
Mike

MONTANI SEMPER LIBERI

nastygunz

Bloody Ell !!!....wats next, an arrow ? :wo: :huh: :whew: :confused:

HuntnCarve

As a ten year old, I would have been terribly upset to have lost one of my precious "long rifle" rounds from my pocket!!!  -I suppose I would have made the papers over there (possibly prison?) if they would have stopped me during a groundhog hunt. But then again, all of you rascals would have been just as guilty. LOL :laf:

pitw

Worst part is there are people trying to run this country that would love to see this happen here :doh2:
I say what I think not think what I say.

slagmaker

OMG!!! Anal is to soft a word.
Don't bring shame to our sport.

He died for dipshits too.

KySongDog

Crime is running amuck for sure in merry 'ol England.     :loco:

QuoteCould the USA be next? :confused:

Sure could if Obama and the progressives have their way.   As soon as they figure out how to get around that pesky Second Amendment. 

I am a Benefactor Life Member of the NRA.   I think every gun owner should join.

coyote101

He did what any loyal SUBJECT should do and reported to the police.  :rolleye: :rolleye:

Pat
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

Bopeye

That article makes you just want to puke!!!  Some people have the nerve to tell me that sort of thing could never happen here. I say BS!! The dang Brits didn't worry about it either until it happened. I'm with Daddy Semp on this one. If you own a gun you should belong to the NRA. They ticked me off supporting Harry Reid, but they are just looking at the 2nd amendment, so I had to let that one slide.  :doh2:
Foxpro Staff Infection Free