• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

The Angrier American!!

Started by nastygunz, August 09, 2015, 03:40:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nastygunz

So today I pop into that high-priced useless Dick's Sporting Goods just to browse around and see what they have. I never buy anything their prices are outrageous. So anyway I said well why I'm here I might as will pick up at tin of pellets for my Crosman .177 caliber and I picked up a duck call lanyard for my mouth calls. So I get up to the cash register  put the stuff on the counter and he asked me for my drivers license. I said why do you need my drivers license? He said so I can make sure you're 18 to buy the pellets. I said are you serious? You can't tell that I'm well over the age of 18 just by looking at me? He says if I don't see your license I can't take sell you the pellets and I said well you can keep the pellets I said I can go buy them across the road at Walmart cheaper I said and nobody will ask  for my drivers license. So I bought the lanyard and I was so mad when I get out in the parking lot I didn't notice it was on sale for half price and he charged me full price for it. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, fighting a losing battle I called and asked to speak to the manager and flipped out on him and then hung up. Never heard such bullshit in my life! Having to show a drivers license to buy a tin of airgun pellets.  I am glad I resisted my initial desire to give the register guy A close up of a left hook in the face.

riverboss

Hell that's crazy![emoji35] for pellets? Dicks does suck I agree. Whats next  showing a I'd for a cheeseburger?

Sent from my BLU STUDIO 5.0 C HD using Tapatalk

MI VHNTR

Dick's,  there never was a store more appropriately named.
The Second Amendment isn't about Hunting.
It's about Freedom.

Let's Go Brandon.  FJB

nastygunz

:alscalls: x1000

Quote from: MI VHNTR on August 09, 2015, 07:33:43 PM
Dick's,  there never was a store more appropriately named.

riverboss

They own field and stream. Its a much better store than dicks.
They hide the hunting department in the back of the store so not to draw attention of the non hunting liberals.

Sent from my BLU STUDIO 5.0 C HD using Tapatalk

nastygunz

I waited at their empty gun counter for 10 minutes to ask about some ammo and finally after nobody showed up I just left. Don't know how they stay in business.