• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Landed a job.

Started by trailtwister, September 02, 2015, 08:12:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

trailtwister

I'm on list all over the place to collect swarms and do some bee removals. Last Thursday a guy called me said he was hired to remove some Asbestos from a floor of a building.
He first was talking about me needing to sit thru a 8 hour asbestos abatement class. I told him I would do it but it would not be cheap for me to spend a whole day in a class and another day removing the bees, 800.00 was the price quote I gave him. He wanted me to look the site over and call him back. I went Friday and looked at the site seems very straight forward so called the guy and said I could do it and to get the class set up and I wanted to get the bees soon so I could get them ready for winter. The job is for a college so they want the bees alive and in the same county when the job is done, Any way the guy says he would get back with me. I told the wife he was searching for some one who would do the job for very little money and he was not going to call me back.
I was shocked when he called me yesterday and said I would not have to set in the class he had got a bee suit for one of his already qualified worker to remove the asbestos I needed down and he would pay me half for doing the removal.

Sounded good to me.

:eyebrownod:  Al
Your not fully dressed with out a smile.

Okanagan

I'd be more concerned with the asbestos than the bees!

FinsnFur

awww dangit  :sad:  I was hoping to read your post after having to set in that class for that long. LOL :laf:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

trailtwister

Taking the bees out is a piece of cake and being paid to do it is icing on the cake.

At least I am not going to have to stand on a ladder all day.

:eyebrownod:  Al
Your not fully dressed with out a smile.