• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

To each their own way.

Started by trailtwister, December 02, 2015, 08:40:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

trailtwister

I own a wood lot, deer stage in my wood lot before finally going to the harvested corn fields on all sides of my property many years. People to the north of me always it seem, wait till the last couple of minutes of shooting times to shoot at a deer coming in to the corn stubble. Most times I have left my blind because I can no longer see the cross hairs in my scope never mid there may be 10 minutes of legal shooting time left. then they are wandering around the corn field looking for signs of a hit then about a hour after legal shooting time they will come knock on my door and ask if they can search in my woods. At one time they never bothered asking even though the law is they have to have my permission. A year ago I told them to go ahead and look but they would never get permission again if they did not ask for permission before the season starts.
So the oldest I assume the dad comes to my house a week before the season starts and asks for permission to search for wounded game on my property. Of course he got it but he only as he is the only one who bothered to ask.
Then he gets into me hunting alone and if I ever need any help. I guess I was rude because I told him I never need help because I DO NOT TAKE IFFY SHOTS. I would rather let a monster buck even walk than take a chance of wounding it. I am done hunting when I can not see the cross hairs in my scopes or the front bead thru a peep site.

So do you think I am rude?

:eyebrownod:  Al
Your not fully dressed with out a smile.

pitw

I say what I think not think what I say.

FinsnFur

I dont think your rude. But thats because I can totally respect what your trying to protect. And I dont have to tell you that if you get to "nice" your gonna get taken advantage of and your land will probably get half trashed in the process.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

trailtwister

Trashed was what put me over the edge and got them fined. One bow season wife and I had been to a bee club meeting. When I took my pups for our walk I had TP all over in my woods. The two clowns next door with their two boys were looking for a deer one had shot and put TP every place they thought thy saw blood. My woods looked like a blood mobile had a leak and drove all thru and around my woods.

:eyebrownod:   Al
Your not fully dressed with out a smile.