• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Tank the Coyote - Politically Incorrect Again

Started by Uncle Jay, February 28, 2008, 10:38:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Uncle Jay

Uncle Jay

keekee

:roflmao: :roflmao: Your killing me Jay!  :biggrin: :biggrin: I love it! :biggrin:

Brent

coyote101

I knew coyotes were smart, but..........DAMN! :eyebrownod: :eyebrownod: :laf: :laf:

Pat
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

HaMeR

:confused:  Where was the politically incorrect part??  :shrug:

Honest!! You'll have to show me that.  :wink:

Did she run the country while bill was rolling cubans??  :roflmao: :laugh2: :laugh2:

Her AND Monica had bad tastes left in their mouth!!  :laugh2: :laugh2: From different parties!!  :roflmao: :roflmao:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

Carolina Coyote

Hawks Feather

Is Tank old enough to "run" for the office?  Can he round up some of his friends and eat the ill-eagles?   Can he, never mind.  It had a good time watching it.

Jerry

Coulter

That was great...My wife even snickered a few times :biggrin:

Steve

Uncle Jay

I knew you guys would like it.
This one is a sequal to another one somewhere up on YouTube.
Uncle Jay

canine

Jay, That Tank sure is one smart coyote!!  I bet he teaches you all kinds of things!  Loved it...

Also Thank you for the video, I really enjoyed it. Watchin the Ol'timers was very interesting. The part with the bullets..WOW

what an eye opener!

If anyone is lookin for interesting and entertaining and let's not forget about "Coyote Behavior" educational coyote videos. You must check out Jays videos, I have all of them and thouroughly enjoyed them all.  Thanks for your hard work bringing us all the great videos Jay! 

JD

Uncle Jay

I figured you guys would like the clip.
I spent all morning working on my web pages and put a bunch of fun stuff in there making them easier to find... Hopefully.

Fun Stuff

Several video clips, a couple songs and more.
Uncle Jay

northern coyote

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: FUNNY!
I'm learnin' and I've got nothin' but time