Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

CCP

Good clip Steve!!!

QuoteHe wasn't in no hurry comin in was he?

He just kinda hung out waiting for the shot. I wonder sometimes how many do that and I cant see them here in the hills. I was surprised to see you howl at him when he was at 100yards. I was even more surprised when he didn't seem to care. Very interesting clip for sure glad you shared it with us keep them a comin.
easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

stevecriner

Thanks for the replies.

I said he was at a 100yrd but he was actually 150 after we ranged it. I howl soft to alot of coyotes. Sometimes works somtimes it dont. This coyote stood up after several minutes of caling after i howled soft. I played with him along time to try to get him coaxed in. He did not move anymore until i howled again. This time it worked. Geordie couldnt see him so i had to take the chance and it worked luckily. I howl at coyotes softly when they are close but i dont know if it matters sometimes. Coyotes dang sure dont lower there volume like i do. Kinda just somthin i do. It might not be right but sometimes you just have to try. Just think how many coyotes we howl at that are close and they come in. the one that pops out of the bushes at 100yrds several minutes after the howl might of been there the whole time. IMO i think howling up close is effective if you get lucky enough to pull it off like i did. I was lucky.
steve
" I love coyote huntin",and the folks that learned me the way"

Hunters Specialties
"For Sportsman, by Sportsman"

Jeb

Good job Steve !  :congrats:
            Jeb

CCP

Nothin wrong with it at all Steve. Just hadn't seen it done like that before. That is why I was surprised and enjoyed the clip so much. Once again GOOD JOB :yoyo: :yoyo:
easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

stevecriner

Rich, I knew you werent meaning nothin bad,i just wanted to explain why i do that. :yoyo:

Hunters Specialties

keekee

Nice dude! You all are going to make me post a few clips before its over! You guys are killen me! Very nice!

Brent

Radd4

Hmmm  :wo: :wo: :wo: :wo: :wo: :wo:
I knew a Steve Criner once that hunted predators, heck I even hunted with him once too, but then I never heard form him again, He looks like the star in that video clip.

Steve just giving you a hard time it was a good clip keep em coming.

Rus
Radd4
Retired USAF
Desert Storm Veteran
Remember to thank those who are serving our country and the families of those who have died to keep you safe...Our Troops, Police and Firemen deserve our thanks"

stevecriner

Radd, You onery sucker,lmao.....  Radd,your goiing to see o' Criner again. Soon as i slow down a bit. Going to Montana this weekend.

Thanks for the replies guys im glad you all liked it.  And Brent, Me and Rich sure would like to see some clips.....

Hunters Specialties

Pilgrim

Ha - Geordie's famous!  Nice clip Steve.   Geordie was telling me about all the wires gettin' crossed on the sign language.  Too funny - It sounded like some of me and my bro's adventures.   No biggie though...coyote still died.   Hey, where was Randy hiding?   Did you have him out there somewhere as a decoy.   :biggrin:   Nice job fellas.

stevecriner

We had him dressed up in a bunny suit....Actualy we ahd him tied up he talks to much....Jus kiddin. :biggrin:

Hunters Specialties

CrossJ

LOL, Steve, you are gonna get an award. Maybe not for film(it was good), but definatly for editing. There is definatly some missing footage. There was more than a little confusion, there was a lot of confusion. First off, when you tell us okies 12 oclock, just what part of the sun dial is that; and is that my sun dial or yours? Personally, I think someone watched just a little too much 'Topgun'.
Seriously though, it was a LOT of fun. Its pretty cool to see your own shot on video. Steve did an excellent job with that coyote. 99% of the time I hunt by myself, but I really hope y'all will come back some more. We only saw just a small amount of the country I have to hunt. Next time though we'll do some prehunt translating though LOL. Maintain,Geordie

P.S. Steve, how did my filming of you putting the fight on that armadillo come out?

stevecriner

Well Geordie it went good. (the armidillo clip) But the yote hunt was edited a bit but like i told Jim on the phone today,"who wants to watch a coyote stand around" I failed to mention my screeming at you,lol......But anyway here come the armidillo clip!!!!!!!!

Hunters Specialties

Bopeye

That was a good show Steve and Geordie.............one question though Steve.
When did you take up hunting with clothes?  :biggrin:
Foxpro Staff Infection Free

stevecriner

Bopeye i admiit i was in OK and didnt want jumped,lol...

heres the armidillo!!!

Hunters Specialties

FinsnFur

I can't believe you stuck your meat hooks into that hole  :shck:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

stevecriner

Im a tough sucker!!!!! I think?? Kinda was stupid though, i will admit... :shrug:

Hunters Specialties