• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

MOTION DECOY ?

Started by nastygunz, September 26, 2009, 02:00:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nastygunz

This looks interesting as a possible motion decoy...little black spray paint...solar powered, no batteries...$11.95....

http://www.electronickits.com/robot/OWIMSK677.htm

Silencer

dang, for that price and the motion it has  :yoyo:  Gunz, I see your vision !!!!

possumal

Good find, Mr. Nasty one!   That would be a good decoy for a lot of setups.  Mount a little adaptor on the bottom of the base to allow you to fasten it to a small lightweight camera tripod, and you could get old Jonathan Livingston Seagull up out of the grass when it gets too high for their present height.  You am de man!  :congrats: :congrats:
Al Prather
Foxpro Field Staff

nastygunz

I was picturing a black paint job and using one as a crow decoy...that site is pretty cool and has a ton of things on it that would make good motion decoys...I really like the solar part as we all know batteries are a pain in the arse. And its cheap enuff that Jim Champion, for example, could buy everyone one for Xmas!... :innocentwhistle:

nastygunz

I dont know why but I just had a vision of Bopeye wearing one of those on top of a ballcap at the LBL.... :eyebrow:

FinsnFur

That's pretty cool. What the heck is it's original purpose? Yard ornament?

Nasty before I give them out for Christmas, what do you think would be better, preassembled or left in the original packaging? :confused:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

nastygunz

Just a toy I think...that site has some fun stuff if you like tinkering....Im gunna grab a couple for crow hunting they seem perfect with the wing motion and NO Batteries seals the deal in my book...I wouldnt assemble Jimbo....your just too dang nice  :yoyo:...I just fiddled around n made a decoy thats battery run and sound activated...activates off the sound of my FX3....made it out of a $10.00 toy....field testing it today....I could buy a decoy but thats just too dang easy  :biggrin:

iahntr

I like that !!
Might hafta add one of those to the arsenal. 
Thanks
Scott

possumal

Nasty man, your vivid imagination of one of those things mounted on Bopeye's head at the LBL could get you a huge, patented Bopeye "Bite me".   Then again, he may really like the idea and wear the darned thing complete with eye shadow and a ballerina skirt.   Good gosh, your imagination has got mine running wild.  :roflmao: :roflmao:
Al Prather
Foxpro Field Staff

nastygunz

I think that eye shadow is to keep the glare out of your eyes...like in football and baseball...ummmm...yeahhhh...thats it.... :huh:

coyotehunter_1

I foresee a sound activated, solar powered, big red BITE ME in a couple of someone's near future. :nono: :laf:

:roflmao:
Please visit our ol' buddies over at: http://www.easterncoyotes.com

Born and raised in the southern highlands of Appalachia, I'm just an ol' country boy who enjoys calling coyotes... nothing more, nothing less.

nastygunz

Geez I hope so im a Bite Me cherry  :yoyo: :biggrin:

possumal

Well Nasty feller, you ain't had a real BITE ME until the king of all BITE ME'S, Bopeye the Terrible, plants one on you.   :roflmao: :roflmao:
Al Prather
Foxpro Field Staff