Started by pitw, November 26, 2009, 06:23:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CCP

Congratulations and once again great story and pic's. :yoyo: :highclap:
easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

pitw

Quote from: msmith on November 27, 2009, 07:48:18 AM
Barry, my wife is mad at you.  Now I have moose on my list of things to hunt.  :biggrin:

I'm sorry :sad:. On the upside I'm glad my talents aren't wasted on just one of the opposite [Thingy all younguns think will never come].

Quote from: msmith on November 27, 2009, 07:48:18 AM
The weather you are having seems to be pretty moderate.

Warmest November I've ever lived through[that I remember :doh2:].  The "real" hunters are whining and crying because there is no snow and they can't track or see any animals :confused:.

Thanks for the reply's guys and it was a lot of fun.  I'll let you know how he tastes as I just cut the tenderloins out for supper :biggrin:.
I say what I think not think what I say.

pitw

Here's a tenderloin from the yearling moose.

Here's one from a mite later.

The boys, wife and I enjoyed it immensely and tomorrow I'll have another update pic of it for you. :biggrin:

msmith

Zowee! My mouth is watering.  :biggrin: That there is a big slab of tenderloin. The ones I took out of our whitetails are about big enough for a kabob.
Mike

MONTANI SEMPER LIBERI

FOsteology

Very nice. Enjoyed the story and accompanied photo's.

Frogman

Barry,

Good shooting with the old smoke pole!!

Jim
You can't kill 'em from the recliner!!

5 SHOTS

Quote from: pitw on November 27, 2009, 08:04:57 PM

The boys, wife and I enjoyed it immensely and tomorrow I'll have another update pic of it for you. :biggrin:

I hope it's not a pic of the same tenderloin.  :puke:
:roflmao: :roflmao:
sometimes I wonder....is that getting closer..... then it hits me

I had a personal conflict the other day, now I'm not speaking to myself.... I'm getting lonesome

I met the girl of my dreams, I was the man of her dreams too.....she used the term "nightmares" though.

JohnP

Great story pitw, I enjoyed it and the pictures also. 
When they come for mine they better bring theirs

pitw

Quote from: JohnP on December 01, 2009, 07:54:40 PM
Great story pitw, I enjoyed it and the pictures also. 

Thanks John  :biggrin:.

possumal

Great story, great pictures, and great eating!  Man, you can't beat that.  Kudos to the smoke pole man.  I can't get over how big those rascals are.   :highclap: :congrats:
Al Prather
Foxpro Field Staff

pitw

Possumal you really get impressed by their size when you have to pack the buggers out of the bush :puke:.  I'm glad mine was a itty bitty fellow cause it makes it easier :whew:.  He's in the freezer except for the big roast we had tonight and it was as tender as any meat there is :yoyo:.