• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Went Today

Started by LBLDOG, December 07, 2009, 12:21:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LBLDOG

I went over to LBL today. I heard nothing at Daylight, no howling. Made only 3 stands this morning, one with the Foxpro and the other 2 with the Tally- Ho mouth call. I seen lots of fresh scat where they were crossing fire roads traveling down the drainages. I walked up on a Dead yote that had a HUGE hole right behind the front shoulder. I would definetly say a Deer hunter smoked that one with a very large caliber. I didn't do any good but it was still  good to get in the woods. I set up with a cross wind so I could see a little ways of my Down wind. I was hunting solo today.

kyfuzzyface

At least you got out there, l hope we have better luck during the LBL hunt
I went turkey hunting this morning without any luck then switched to coyote hunting, Still no luck !!
But I'll keep trying
Fuzzy

LBLDOG

I thought about Turkey hunting this morning, but didn't. I hunted them hard this fall bow hunting. I missed one a little over 40 yards he wouldn't come any closer. I got tired of waiting . lol

JohnP

Do you kill many coyotes off of the LBL?
When they come for mine they better bring theirs

LBLDOG

I kill a few but it's tougher in LBL than private land due to all the pressure from Hunters,Hikers, Mtn. Bikers. These coyotes get educated quick!

FinsnFur

How'd the place look as far as lingering storm damage LBLDOG?
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com