• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Calling coyotes in my sleep

Started by LBLDOG, January 05, 2010, 09:28:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LBLDOG

I work midnights , come home this morning . I always plug the Iphone in next to the bed and charge and also for my alarm clock. I guess it was about 12:00pm , I woke up with the phone next to my head. I thought that's weird it was plugged in and on the night stand. I talked to the wife this afternoon and she said " Mike said you called him this morning" He wanted to know what were wanting to go yote hunting ? I said " I didn't call! Yea he said about 9:30 am. I checked my Iphone and sure enough I did call him at 9:30am. The even scarier thing besides not remembering is I had to have looked this guys # up because I haven't called him in over a year!!!!!!!!l. lol

Todd Rahm

I do some strange stuff like that when I'm switching over to night shifts and I'm dead ass tired.

You want to hear about yourself doing some freaky stuff, just take some Ambien. Man the wife won't even let me take it any more.  :confused:

FinsnFur

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

220swift

I know all about the ambien because i took it one night and about 2 am i got up and went out the front door and walked off the porch . It is about 3 feet high but that is too high for a 63 year old fat man.

FinsnFur

"Thousand ways to die" last night had a story about a guy with a sleeping disorder due to paranoia.

He had his entire house booby trapped with deadly sets in fear of intruders.

He took some sleeping junk one night, and started sleep walking. Got up and put his infrared goggles on and proceeded to walk through the house to get a snack.
He inadvertently made it around two or three booby traps, one included poison darts, before setting down on the couch where he tripped a laser triggered shotgun to the side of his noggin.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

kyfuzzyface

You gotta what that ambien  :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Fuzzy