• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Jimmie's in trouble in Saskatchewan.

Started by pitw, February 12, 2010, 09:26:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pitw

I was driving home yesterday in the fog and when I got to Kindersley Saskatchewan I found myself behind a little red VW bug.  There was something in the back seat that I thought were kids but as the light up ahead switched to amber and we slowed down I could see it was two dogs.  One was a big yellow lab on the left side and a Huge black lab on the right side.  I'd been playing with a call Jimmie had given me[can't be on a cell phone but no one has mentioned calls :biggrin:] and it was right there to be used.  I put down my window and started blowing just to see what would happen :doh2:, them two went fricking berserk :shock2:.  They started barking, jumping and even biting each other, over the seat to the front and even over the poor lady driving, knocking her head gear off and I could see I had possibly made a slight error in judgment yet again.  She never signaled nor looked but turned right with her arm up for protection from them damb dogs.  I followed her onto the service road where she parked[to kill them fools] so I could apologize[maybe saving the dogs lives] and she came unglued on me like only a women who is in a fix can :rolleye: :rolleye:.  Screaming and yelling about idiots, fools and cops in the same breath :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:.  I said it wasn't really me but a fellow from Kentucky who had done it and she looked at me in wide eyed astonishment[this was better than the yelling I can tell you] and then took off on Jimmies heritage.  Made my trip just that much more pleasurable and Jimmie if I were you I'd drive around Kindersley Like I did Chicago. :wink:
I say what I think not think what I say.

Jimmie in Ky

Well, seein' as I aint lost nothing there I would say I am in prettygood shape  :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: Jimmime

alscalls

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
AL

http://alscalls.googlepages.com/alscalls

shaddragger

Take your kids hunting and you won't have to hunt your kids!
Allen

Yotehntr

:rolleye:  :rolleye:  :rolleye:

That's just wrong Barry,....  :roflmao: :roflmao:
Yotehntr calls... put something pretty on your lips :wink:

pitw

Quote from: Yotehntr on February 12, 2010, 10:58:49 PM
:rolleye:  :rolleye:  :rolleye:

That's just wrong Barry,....  :roflmao: :roflmao:

If I'd of thought for a moment that them dogs would do what they did I'd never have blown that call Brad :doh2:.  I did  :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: for a long time though :wink:.
I say what I think not think what I say.

FinsnFur

Quote from: pitw on February 13, 2010, 12:19:11 AM

If I'd of thought for a moment that them dogs would do what they did I'd never have blown that call Brad :doh2:

Yes you would have! :eyebrownod:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com