• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Attention North Bay turkey call owners...

Started by Coulter, April 03, 2010, 07:04:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Coulter

In addition to the calls I am giving away for the FnF turkey contests, I will also be giving anybody that harvests a bird (turkey - no chickens or starlings) with a North Bay turkey call one of the newest turkey calls North Bay has to offer - the "Fusion". It is new for 2010 and is actually a slate on one side and a glass on the other.

This is more or less a customer appreciation give-away. You harvest a bird with your North Bay call and you get a free call for doing it. The only thing required of you is a picture of your harvest with the call(s) in the picture. If you want to do a short write up of your hunt that would be fantastic as well, but its not a mandatory requirement.

Sorry guys, this offer is for FnF members that already have a North Bay Call only. However, you can always get your call and be ready for next year :eyebrow: So with that being said - any questions? Good luck to everybody this year...and be safe when out in the turkey woods.

Depending on how this goes, I may do something similar this fall for guys that own a North Bay predator call. Stay tuned for that. :eyebrow:

Steve

pitw

If'n I send my call down to a guy who actually has a bird to hunt would that count  :shrug:.  Regardless you best be sending me the earliest one of this series I can get my sweaty little paws on Steve  :wink:

Oh yeah send one of them other thingys too :laf:
I say what I think not think what I say.

Coulter

Well heck Barry...the season might be over before the mail man gets a call from Canada down into the states :shrug:

Regardless you best be sending me the earliest one of this series I can get my sweaty little paws on Steve  wink.

Oh yeah send one of them other thingys too

You lost me here Barry...what series? and what other thingy's? :confused:

pitw

Steve I'll be as plain as I can be  :iroll:.  Send me the new call and one of them there paypal thingys :laf:
I say what I think not think what I say.

Coulter

I see...you want one of the new Fusion turkey calls even with no turkeys up yonder? I can do that, But I figured you might just travel the 300 miles, bag a bird and head home so you could get one for free. I mean heck Barry...you drove 1900 miles to try for a coyote. Why not 300 for a turkey :shrug: :eyebrownod:

I'll have to get another one made first and I'll send ya a note Pay-Pal thingy when I get it done. Thanks Barry.

Steve

LORDDAL

Steve your just giving me even more reason to do everthing I can this year to bag a bird but either way bird or no bird I promise you your calls will be out in the woods with me each and every trip everyone of my friends here at home have seen and a few have even used my North bay calls and Logan and I wear our North Bay hats every where .  :yoyo: :biggrin:
there's something you better understand about me, 'cause it's important and one day your life may depend on it. I am definitely a madman with a box!

Proud member of Bills Custom Calls Pro Staff