• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

The World Predator Hunting Expo Tickets!!

Started by Palegroe, March 15, 2010, 12:36:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Palegroe

My loss is your gain I have won tickets through The Predator Hunting Talkcast on facebook that I am a fan of and am not going to be able to go.  We have done made plans that we are not able to cancel and on top of that it is kind of short notice.  I won the tickets this morning, they are mailing them out to me today which will put me getting them Wednesday at the soonest and the Expo starts Friday.  I do not know yet much about the tickets, if it is one or two or if they are one day tickets or are for all weekend.  The message I got said you have won the tickets man what’s your address so I can send them to you.  So there for if you are interested in the tickets and live close to Henderson, KY so I can get them to you as soon as I get them, and you will be able to use them let me know.  I will work with you as best I can under the time constraint and hopefully someone can use these.  I forgot to say they are free for the taking I just want someone to be able to use them and can think of no better group of people to share them with than my friends here at FinsandFur.
And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with Him.  Rev 6:8

Hawks Feather

Quote from: Palegroe on March 15, 2010, 12:36:29 PM
I just want someone to be able to use them and can think of no better group of people to share them with than my friends here at FinsandFur.

Great gesture on your part and I am pretty sure someone will be able to help relieve you of your ticket(s).

Jerry

Palegroe

As of right now I don't know when I will get the tickets but if I get them in enough time to get them to a good friend that has not actually asked for them but is a very deserving friend and upstanding and outstanding memeber of this site I am going to try my hardest to get them to him.  The only thing I am worried about unless someone close geography wise to me can't use them is that they will end up in the mail while the Expo is going on so It's up in the air right now.
And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with Him.  Rev 6:8

golfertrout

:doh2:

Palegroe

An all right guys here is the deal.  I posted the tickets up for grabs this morning, shortly after that my mail runs.  To my amazement there was a package from Mr. Bill Grove inside was an awesome sounding call I had only dreamed about.  After trying to blow the reads out of it because I couldn’t get over how good it sounded and just couldn’t quit blowing it.  I wrote Bill a thank you message and sent it off to him.  When he sent me a message back he said he had planned on going to the show this weekend.  SO I am going to try and get the tickets to him beings that I didn’t order this call and MR. Anonymous asked him to make it and send it to me.  I hope I haven’t mad anyone mad by offering them and then saying that I’m going to send them to someone else shortly after but I don’t want the kindness of Mr. Groves and Mr. Anonymous to go unnoticed.  So thank you to the two of them eh.

Bills Custom Calls

Jason
I am glad you are enjoying your call
Thanks for thinking of me when giving the tickets away,but if you know someone closer to you that can use the tickets give the tickets to them don't let them get lost in the mail,cause it will take 3 days for the pony express to get them to me

Thank You again
http://www.billscustomcalls.net

Home of the Triple Surface Pot Call