• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Guam might tip over & capsize!!

Started by HaMeR, April 01, 2010, 09:35:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HaMeR

:shock2:   :doh2:

:hahaha:  

:laugh2: :laugh2:

:rolleye:  This guy makes laws for what is best for our Country. Sorry but I think yawll need to vote this one out.
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

Bopeye

They said he was "joking". I call bullshit on that. He is just one, big, dumb sumbuck!! Never heard such a dumb question in my whole life I don't think.  :doh2:
He and Obama gotta be kin and I mean close kin.  :laf:
Foxpro Staff Infection Free

Okanagan

That congressman has something bad wrong with him (besides his political ideas!) :iroll:.  At first I thought that he was drunk but after watching another video of an interview, I think that he is either losing his mental side or he is taking medications that are messing him up.  Once in awhile you run across a really smart person who cannot articulate but this guy just appears to be losing his mental capacities.  I feel sorry for him and can't imagine voters keeping him in office.  It would be a kindness to him if he had a trusted family who would convince him to retire.  I feel more pity for him than anything else, but he has no place whatsoever in office.

Edited to add later:  I watched some more videos of Hank Johnson, and in 2008 his mind and questions were sharp in one video.  Now I am leaning to the idea that he is high on something or has some kind of recurring medical condition. 

KySongDog

Bottom line is this........ Hank Johnson is incompetent.   And this guy votes on matters that affect us all.   :rolleye:

Hawks Feather

Quote from: Semp on April 02, 2010, 05:30:34 AM
Bottom line is this........ Hank Johnson is incompetent.   And this guy votes on matters that affect us all.   :rolleye:

Amen!

JohnP

Several of his political friends in the GA delegation said he contacted Hepatitis C about 12 years ago and has periods of confusion and loses his train of thought.  They also should be run out of politics if they knew this and did nothing about it.  Pelosi should be tarred and feathered for allowing him to sit on this committee.  Our whole damn political system is nothing but a joke.
When they come for mine they better bring theirs