• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Good Is Good!

Started by cathryn, May 05, 2010, 10:02:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cathryn

i just wanna take the time today and give the Good Lord praise for the beautiful and truly glorious day he has given us.

the weather here is wonderful, the sun is shining and the birds are singing so loud youd swear i lived in the rain forest.

sometimes i think we just dont stop to appreciate the little things that make life good. i know im guilty of that myself on occaision.

i know some of ya'll wont appreciate this post and thats ok cause i bet if ya look hard even you can find something positive or good in your life to Praise God for.

Im off to plant some flowers and enjoy this heavenly day the Lord has saw fit to give me.

I hope some of ya'll will turn off your computers and,if ya'lls weather is cooperating, will  go outdoors and enjoy yourselves.

i hope all ya'll have a great and blessed day!

pitw

Trust me Cathryn I enjoy the little things in life more than most[wife seems to too :wink:].
I say what I think not think what I say.

WldWldWest

"Choot...Choot em Jacob!"

!

JohnP

I think the older we get the more we appreciate the little things in life, I know I do. 
When they come for mine they better bring theirs

cathryn

johnp, i think youre right.

FinsnFur

Barry's stuck with the little things :laf:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

bigben

yep it was a great day to be alive today.  right now I am sitting in the living room listening to the spring peepers peepin.  sippin a cold one.  I am sure tomorrow will be just as good. 

and good for you few that do appreciate every day.  :yoyo: very rare anymore.  too many complain about the little things. 
"If you want to know all about a man, go camping with him. Probably you think you know him already, but if you have never camped on the trail with him, you do not". Eldred Nathaniel Woodcock. Fifty Years a Hunter and Trapper.

alscalls

Since my little bout in the hospital ( When turning a wood called YEW messed with my heart rhythm ) I can tell I do look at some things differently...... But now I am trying to do so much at once I seem to never catch up......

Today after reading this I took a day off from everything and everyone...... I did not even go hunting...... I just enjoyed the day.

Thanks....... I needed that. :wink:
AL

http://alscalls.googlepages.com/alscalls

vvarmitr

Cathryn: I'll just bet you made His day too!  :wink:
:biggrin:

bambam

Yes it was a great day. Good post Cathryn.