• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

U.S. National Debt Passes $13 Trillion

Started by KySongDog, May 26, 2010, 10:25:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KySongDog

Its official.  The USA is now over $13 trillion in debt.   Folks, the ship is sinking fast and no one knows where the life boat is.   :argh:

U.S. National Debt Clock

FinsnFur

I wonder how accurately live that clock is. It's almost nauseating to set and watch.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

GunDog

KySongDog

That clock is supposed to be as accurate as humanly possible to make one.  Lots of super complicated formulas go in to the calculations. 

5 SHOTS

Interestingly, If you open it, then disconnect from the internet without closing it, it keeps running.  :confused: :shrug:

oops...... edit for punctuation.
sometimes I wonder....is that getting closer..... then it hits me

I had a personal conflict the other day, now I'm not speaking to myself.... I'm getting lonesome

I met the girl of my dreams, I was the man of her dreams too.....she used the term "nightmares" though.

FinsnFur

Quote from: 5 SHOTS on May 27, 2010, 09:13:42 PM
Interestingly, If you open, it then disconnect from the internet without closing it, it keeps running.  :confused: :shrug:

So it's obviously not LIVE, live. It's probably running on a calculator script based on statistics. :shrug:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

5 SHOTS

Quote from: FinsnFur on May 27, 2010, 09:19:24 PM
Quote from: 5 SHOTS on May 27, 2010, 09:13:42 PM
Interestingly, If you open, it then disconnect from the internet without closing it, it keeps running.  :confused: :shrug:

So it's obviously not LIVE, live. It's probably running on a calculator script based on statistics. :shrug:

That's what I meant.  :innocentwhistle:

I had a personal conflict the other day, now I'm not speaking to myself.... I'm getting lonesome

I met the girl of my dreams, I was the man of her dreams too.....she used the term "nightmares" though.

bambam

Does that frickin clock have a snooze button or what ?  :shrug: :shrug: :shrug: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

pitw

I say what I think not think what I say.

KySongDog

The original point I was trying to make is that the USA is now OVER $13 TRILLION DOLLARS IN DEBT!!!!

Not how the f'kn clock is built!!!!    :madd:

Seriously, are you guys engineers?   :alscalls:

5 SHOTS

Sorry Mr Semp sir. The only reason I noticed, is because my internet connection was going in and out as I was going to close the clock.  :doh2:

FinsnFur

hey heyyyy.....I'm a fkn engineer and I wanna know how it works :huh:

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers