• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

No shop time tonight

Started by superdirt, August 23, 2010, 08:44:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

superdirt

:argh: :argh: I got off work early today and had planned to work in the shop this afternoon...well, that didnt happen....the wifey had to go to town, pay some bills, mail some books...yada yada yada  :madd: I got to stay home with the twins from 1:30 till 8:15! And pick up the 12 year old from Jr. High and an exchange student at the high school! By 8pm I have exhausted the diaper,tea,tv dinner, and the patience supply  :whew:.Not to mention I havent eaten since last night myself! Figured we'd eat a late lunch together.....but oh no....  :pout:Shoppin and a couple hundred dollars later, she returns....a lil while ago. The living room is wrecked, all the phones are discharged, food all over the table and me and the twins. She brings in new baby clothes for the dude that is due Jan 27  :doh2:
She then brings in all the other bags and such in. and just when I think things cant get worse.........she then lays in front of me........My all time favorite food......raw fish....SUSHI!!!!  :highclap:

I knew that I loved her more than anything else in the world! :clap:.......SHE REALLY DOES LOVE ME!!!!!  :bowingsmilie: :bowingsmilie: :innocentwhistle:

David

John_NY

After 36 years of marriage I can say. she don't love you. She just didn't feel like cooking for that piece of air expelling flesh on the couch.   :doh2: 

John
When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

pitw

I'm afraid if the wife brought that home for me that I'd be enjoying popcorn on the couch again :innocentwhistle:.
I say what I think not think what I say.

vayotehowler

I see salmon and tuna nigiri what wlese shw have for ya??? luv my sushi too

alscalls

You do know what causes children....... Right?       :laf: :laf:
AL

http://alscalls.googlepages.com/alscalls

HaMeR

She prolly didn't tell ya she picked your dinner up BEFORE she went shopping.  :hahaha:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

superdirt

Quote from: vayotehowler on August 23, 2010, 10:44:01 PM
I see salmon and tuna nigiri what wlese shw have for ya??? luv my sushi too

She had me some Salmon, tuna, squid , freswater eel, octopus, albacore tuna, and some yellow tail.  :yoyo:

Quote from: alscalls on August 24, 2010, 05:53:29 AM
You do know what causes children....... Right?       :laf: :laf:
Yep, I think it is the eel! :biggrin:

John, she has to love me.....That sushi is the duck's quack for me!! :eyebrow: Besides....where can she go with all 4 of em without ole ME? :alscalls:

David

vayotehowler

yeah like the eel can do with out the octopus(tako) they always cook it here like chewing on the bottom of a sneaker, surf clam is the same way dont ever order it. we caught 3 big eye tuna  about 8 years ago in hatteras . 95 113 130 lbs and steaked out our selves took like 5 hours , filled up four mondo coolers. got sick of tuna for a while after that