• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Pot Calls

Started by M,Yingling, August 27, 2010, 02:46:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

M,Yingling

Few pot calls made up recently canary with few worm holes  3 in glass over glass ,,,,,cherry 3 in slate over glass

FinsnFur

The worm holes and that setting make it pretty much priceless :wink: :congrats:
Nice work.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Hawks Feather

Nice looking calls.

Jerry

John_NY

When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

M,Yingling

Thanks for the coments on the pots ,,, Canary wood makes nice pot

Hawks Feather

I received my pot call today and it is well made and has good sounds.  Of course I started scratching on it and my wife asks, "What's that?"  Just as I was about to say, "It is a turkey call, and it must be working" I thought 'do I really want to be eating popcorn and living on a couch?'  So I just said, "It is a call that I got for my collection" and left it go at that.  I am not real sure, but I think I might be getting a little wiser.

Jerry

FinsnFur

Quote from: Hawks Feather on August 30, 2010, 03:49:07 PM
" I thought 'do I really want to be eating popcorn and living on a couch?' 
Jerry

:alscalls: That only happens in other countries Jerry :laf:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

M,Yingling

Glad a fine callmaker like your self liked one of my call

Thanks

shaddragger

Sweet looking calls !!
Take your kids hunting and you won't have to hunt your kids!
Allen

pitw

Quote from: Hawks Feather on August 30, 2010, 03:49:07 PM
I received my pot call today and it is well made and has good sounds.  Of course I started scratching on it and my wife asks, "What's that?"  Just as I was about to say, "It is a turkey call, and it must be working" I thought 'do I really want to be eating popcorn and living on a couch?'  So I just said, "It is a call that I got for my collection" and left it go at that.  I am not real sure, but I think I might be getting a little wiser.

Jerry

:alscalls: :alscalls: :alscalls: :alscalls: :alscalls: :alscalls: :alscalls: :alscalls: :alscalls: :alscalls: :alscalls: :alscalls: :alscalls: :alscalls: :alscalls: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

Ouch #@%$ Ouch crap Ouch :mad3: :mad3: :mad3:

Note to self change windows when laughing on the floor when wife is near. :doh2:
I say what I think not think what I say.