• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Texas Drought Pictures

Started by FOsteology, September 04, 2011, 06:04:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FOsteology

Quote from: FinsnFur on September 07, 2011, 09:10:57 PM
According to the news, todays weather down there finally gave firefighters the upper hand, and for the first time in a long time, there is a glimmer of hope.

Now let's here it from the natives...Fos?

Fire is still blazing. Hasn't been contained.....

1400+ homes now destroyed.

FinsnFur

Wow...that was kinda.... jolting :sad:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Bopeye

Two of the guys that work in my crew are from Texas and they have been telling me some awful stories about the drought. You just don't truly understand until you see these pictures. Every picture I have seen in this thread is sooo sad that words can't express. I feel for all of you. Very, very sad indeed.  :sad:
Foxpro Staff Infection Free

Carolina Coyote

For sure it is a sad site, to much rain in some places and none in other, I guess its GW fault he get the blame for everything else. It is pretty dry here but seeing those pictures make me feel blessed, God Bless all those folks down there and we will certainly, be praying for them. cc

nor-cal yote

I have a lot of friends down in Texas battling some of those fires, they called us to go on Tuesday, but cancelled us as we were leaving town. Have been on three different little fires locally. We had a lightning bust come through, still popping smokes. Wish I was down there helping out Texas though. Stay safe and keep the wind at your back FOS.
never yell whoa in a horse race

FinsnFur

They said temps of 106 are expected in Dallas today which marks the 69th straight day of temps over 100 for the state breaking all records.

Boy, I gotta say I'd be tempted to pack my bags. :wo:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com