• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

GOOOOD DAAAY ... wasted... well not exactly

Started by vayotehowler, November 06, 2010, 09:47:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vayotehowler

Today was a good day but it was wasted. I have been suffering vertigo  :madd: this week and have felt like everything has been spinning . Called in monday sick, went to work all the other day even though felt bad. Got up this am 5am dizzy as could be. Driving is fun when everything spins. Got to my hunting spot and temp was about 32.  had a light  Ne wind  bout 2 knts( been really warm )and geared up and headed for my spot . only went about 150 yds and almost decided to get back in the car and go home .  30 mi and min  decided was gonna tuff it out. I get in the woods around 1 hr before sunrise . on way to stand had to stop due to the dizzies. Hunt fron the ground with a bow anyway. I get in and hear all kinds of rustling in the dark. hit the grun call and hear more rustling. get quiet. turns out was about 10 yds down the hill from about 15 roosting turkeys. they flew off away from me and worked away.   645 had sat down.  Now it is 815 and am about 10 yards from a ground blind i built. Last week a pt was 40 yds from that stand and where i was would be perfecct for today where seated. I am laying on my back world spinning like a top and hear a noise look over and see 4 does sneaking by at 55 yards , no shot. then 20 minutes later a button buck goes 40 yeards from me thru a thicket no shot.  I decide to see what is out the ridge and go the way the does went and see a doe to the north of me moving perpendicular to me. never saw her again. then I jump up the 4 saw earlier. no show . move to the west on a logging road and try to drop below the does i saw and jump another doe.  All in all I saw 12 deer and no shots . could a stalked the 4 but vertigo messed me up. Wife had a baby shower at 1 and i was out of the woods by 1015 . Alot of activity and had to leave earlier  due the vertigo but was a busy day . wish felat better and coulda stayed with all that activity. now just need to get vertigo to go away

vvarmitr

Than dizzy shite ain't no fun!  :noway:
I don't know what vertigo is except an old Alfred Hitchcock movie.
Had some sinus trouble once that made my head spin so much I  :puke: ed.

FinsnFur

I have no idea what that is either, but I think I'd be going to a doctor. Doesnt sound fun :nono:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

vayotehowler

it is an inner ear thing , just like the sinus thing u had . feels like one of those good nites we all had and decide to go to bed an dthe room starts spinning like a top but constantly , If i turn my head to the left and stop I know have stopped  but my brain feels it a 2nd later like it has caught up to where my face is , like a 1-2 second delay between where my face is and brand know where it is. had sinus vertigo before like u and not as bad this time. Wife thinks I faking so can nap after getting up early. I told her I texted her at 630 to say it was bad. Then I said " I had a chance to hunt until 1230 and saw 12 deer befor 930. would I be here if I wasnt sick . U know if Im outta the woods before time to be out I dont feel good." she still skeptical but that her problem not mine  thanks for the well wished hope it goes away before thurs . off for vets day and back in the woods, sat is genereal firearms too.

Hawks Feather

I too, hope it clears up for you quickly.  Not only for you, but for the others who are on the road while you are in a spinning mode. 

Jerry

vayotehowler

Sad to say but i had some experience driving in this state when a teenager  :nofgr: :nofgr:, when had to get home for curefew when out partying. at 600 am maybe saw 40 - 60 cars total . I am ok to drive jsut a little off. wouldnt [ut people at risk if thought that was the case would stay home . but thanks i do hope it clears . When close eyes to wash shampoo out almost always fall or feel like im gonna fall. hope noone ever gets this is the worst, hopefully can make up for sat on thurs . It was a good day over all lots of animals and still time outdoors

pitw

I hope you figure it out cause it can't be any fun.   I get it from just height but I've learned to stay away from high places :wink:
I say what I think not think what I say.

Bills Custom Calls

Yeah Barry I think he was talking about those high places to when he was younger  :wink:  :laf:
http://www.billscustomcalls.net

Home of the Triple Surface Pot Call

Frogman

Hope you get it figured out and taken care of!

Jim
You can't kill 'em from the recliner!!

vayotehowler

thanks for the well wishes hopr it clears it is the worst . eventually will get better . used to drink quite abit until i became legal then it wasnt a challenge and hardly ever drink now. last drink was a year ago and that was a tottie for a cold