• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Pathetic but typical cop

Started by FinsnFur, December 22, 2010, 12:32:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FinsnFur

This cracks me up. I mean seriously? Are you kiddin me?

[smg id=438 type=av]
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Yotehntr

:confused:  ok.. guess I'm supposed to see something there but I missed it....?
Yotehntr calls... put something pretty on your lips :wink:

KySongDog

:alscalls:  Talk about tunnel vision!    :alscalls:

Brad, the guy getting the ticket physically rode ON the highway while the other guy is jumping OVER the highway.  So he was not ON the highway and thus no ticket.   :laf:

HaMeR

Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

FinsnFur

I wonder how it'll all go over if the video is seen back at dispatch :laf:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

Yotehntr

There wasn't any video there when I looked at it before Semp!  :laf:   Makes more sense now.
Yotehntr calls... put something pretty on your lips :wink:

vayotehowler

If you really wanna get technical the guy launching over the highway is on the highway he is using the highway to launch and is touching it, but if i was the cop woulda made the guy pull foward so i wasnt so close to that flying bike, but the one guy was clearly on the road. either one is dangerous , on the back side not launching very high

coyote101

Consider this scenario:
You're on duty and get a call from dispatch telling you that they have gotten numerous complaints from motorists of motorcycles riding reckless on the roadway, jumping over the road and nearly causing accidents. You go out to the area, and sure enough, that's whats going on. So you get out with the riders and tell them that you don't want to be a killjoy, but people are complaining and they need to stay out of the way of the cars and try not to scare the other drivers and off you go. Ten minutes later you get another call. More complaints of the same thing, so back you go. Okay guys, we keep getting more calls. You have to stay off the roadway. If you can do that it will all be good and I won't have to do anything else, but I can't keep coming out here for this, and off you go again. Ten minutes later, guess what, more complaints. So this time you go out there and tell them, I'm trying to give you a break, but if I have to come back out here I'm going to have to do something. Don't be riding on the roadway, and off you go. Ten minutes later, here you go again, only this time the supervisor gets on the radio and says you damn well better do something about it this time. So you do. Now, you can substitute playing basketball in the roadway, or playing loud music, or skateboarding, riding bikes, or just standing in the road, or any number of other activities for the motorcycles, but the gist is the same. Some people just won't let you give them a break. Or it could just be the cop is a douche bag.

Pat
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

FinsnFur

I actually thought of a similar scenario shortly after I posted the vid, Pat. You just couldnt help but to wonder what all took place.

This morning as I looked in on the thread, I thought to myself...ah crap!  :doh2: Pats gonna think I'm a cop hating outlaw. Which I am, I' mean dont get me wrong :alscalls: :nono: :nono:  <----kidding

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

pitw

I say what I think not think what I say.

HaMeR

Yep. All you see is the pull over then the PO walking up to the biker. Coulda been an all day long problem out there. I think it was funny the way the biker kept trying to get the PO to do something about the other biker jumping the road.  :laf: :laf:

Good cop or bad it doesn't really matter. The total lack of consideration for others driving on that road just isn't there. Appears to be a dangerous situation for innocent motorists.

:readthis:  I have no personal experience as a PO. Just seein things different.  :wink:

Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

Hawks Feather

I really don't know what the guy did that was getting the ticket, but I would have sure tried to give a ticket to the guy jumping the road for something.  If it were a road in a farmer's field or something like that I wouldn't have a problem with them jumping.   But if it is a road that cars are usually driving on, it seems to me that it would be a major distraction to the driver of the car.  If I were driving along and a motorcycle and rider flew across the road in front of me I would be startled and then not be happy.

Jerry

CCP

It's a spoof video :laf: As in not real.  :rolleye:
easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

Hawks Feather

Quote from: CCP on December 22, 2010, 04:41:20 PM
It's a spoof video :laf: As in not real.  :rolleye:

It is too REAL.  I saw it on the internet and since Jim posted it, it has to be REAL. 

Jerry

Jeb

FinsnFur

There's really nothing on the web as of yet, saying whether it is or isnt phony. Snopes doesnt even know of it yet.
It's only been publically available for a couple days.
I seen it on G4 television where they review the days top videos gone viral.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

KySongDog

Its another photoshop (or photovideo'ed) job by Richard!!!!     :alscalls:

securpro

:alscalls: :alscalls: I love it ,It reminds me of my teenage years  :innocentwhistle:
"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

securpro

patriotson

:alscalls: :alscalls: :alscalls: :alscalls: :alscalls: That was not fair at all !

gadsdengirl01

:alscalls: :alscalls: :alscalls:
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

calls: :alscalls: :alscalls: