• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Why I'm for the Packers

Started by NASA, February 02, 2011, 04:16:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NASA

Every Red Blooded American should jump in line to support the Green Bay Packers!  Here's why.  The Packers defeated the Chicago Bears on Sunday afternoon thus earning them the opportunity to go to the Super Bowl.  By doing so, they saved the Hard-Working, Red Blooded, Taxpaying Americans literally several million dollars of tax money.

How you say?  Simple....   We were told that if the Chicago Bears had won that President OhVomit (and probably his family) would be attending the Super Bowl to cheer on his hometown team.

Since the Bears lost...  the President won't be attending. The money saved from not using Air Force 1, the limousines, all the additional security, and let's not forget  Michelle OhVomit's entourage, is literally several million dollars!  Therefore every American should cheer on the Green Bay Packers at the Super Bowl to show them our gratitude.

FinsnFur

:laf: Your approximately 4 days late Tom. Someone already played that card. :wink: 
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

NASA

Geeze, blame it on old age.  Or maybe because I was at the OPHA shindig.  Or that everclear they forced me to drink.  My apologies.