• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Lost my tractor key.

Started by bambam, January 11, 2011, 09:18:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bambam

About 2 months ago I went down to the barn to do some maintenance on my tractor and get it ready to plow snow this winter. Went to the hook I always hang the key on and it wasn't there.  :shrug: Searched the house up and down for weeks but couldn't find it.  :shrug: :shrug:

Finally ordered a replacement off the internet and lo and behold........ it was the wrong key... :doh2: :doh2: :doh2: :doh2:

Wrote down the numbers and sent my wife to Harrisonburg to the big tractor dealer to get a key. The guy looked in his book, but apparently failed basic math and didn't know much about serial numbers, so he had my wife and daughter look at tractor pictures to pick out what my tractor looked like.  :rolleye: :rolleye: :doh2: :doh2: :confused: :confused: :shrug: :shrug: :madd: :madd: :madd:

They brought home 2 keys that didn't work.  :sad: :sad: :madd: :madd: :madd: :madd:

This evening my wife comes walking into my shop holding my tractor key in her hand.  :wo: :wo: :wo:

Apparently, I had put the key on the kitchen table and she hung it up on her apron rack.  :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :innocentwhistle: :innocentwhistle: :innocentwhistle:

Silly silly me, I never once thought to look there.  :innocentwhistle: :innocentwhistle: :shrug: :shrug: :shrug: :shrug: :shrug:

Just shoot me.

Jimmie in Ky

Around here hte standard question is "old woman , what did you do with (whatever I laid there)

Most of hte time she knows exactly where SHE put it  :nono: Jimmie

pitw

I thought you WV boys new how to hot wire anything  :biggrin:
I say what I think not think what I say.

bambam

Quote from: pitw on January 11, 2011, 09:50:39 PM
I thought you WV boys new how to hot wire anything  :biggrin:.

:sneer: :sneer: :sneer:  :wink: :wink: :wink:
  Don't even go there man.   :nofgr: :nofgr: The night ain't over yet.  :eyebrow: :eyebrow:

pitw

Quote from: bambam on January 11, 2011, 09:55:49 PM
Quote from: pitw on January 11, 2011, 09:50:39 PM
I thought you WV boys new how to hot wire anything  :biggrin:.

:sneer: :sneer: :sneer:  :wink: :wink: :wink:
  Don't even go there man.   :nofgr: :nofgr: The night ain't over yet.  :eyebrow: :eyebrow:

You hot wire what I' thinking your thinking of and you'll be in the pasture forever :readthis:.
I say what I think not think what I say.

FinsnFur

Quote from: bambam on January 11, 2011, 09:55:49 PM

ROFLMAO!! :alscalls:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Bills Custom Calls

Quote from: Jimmie in Ky on January 11, 2011, 09:27:37 PM
Around here hte standard question is "old woman , what did you do with (whatever I laid there)

I can relate to that

But I hear I Never Touched it.
My reply is OH OK and continue the search and most of the time after about 15 minutes of me on a rant she will go get it.Then the speech of this is not yours you have your own tool box and it is suppose to be  :laf:
http://www.billscustomcalls.net

Home of the Triple Surface Pot Call

Carolina Coyote

Just another sign of getting old, it happens around here all the time, I had more to say but forgot what I was going to say.  :hahaha: cc