• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Coyote attack ! Is this you pitw ?

Started by securpro, January 06, 2011, 10:22:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KySongDog

CCP

QuoteI am still trying to figure out his fear of snakes myself.

Well one time when Barry was visiting America he sat down to read a magazine and felt a little tingle,he stood up and low and behold below............

Barry I could picture the hole pitch fork episode except I pictured our old Farmall tractor and orange feed wagon with you...
easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

pitw

Jimmie if I could rope a snake I might not be so afeared of them :wo:.  If you ever want a reason to dislike kin just have your Fnbrother come riding by on his horse with a coyote in tow and have him throw you the rope, yelling"Get the rope off so I can get back to work", while your standing on the ground :argh:
I say what I think not think what I say.

FinsnFur

I got some kin I'm looking for a reason to dislike. I'm gonna try that.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

vvarmitr

Now that's what I'm talkin' 'bout!!!  :yahoo:
You & I could of hung out together as kids.  :eyebrow:  :eyebrownod:

pitw

This part could have had a few different ways of looking at it :innocentwhistle:.  Are you able to make a noose with 13 wraps :wink:.

Quote from: vvarmitr on January 09, 2011, 10:46:29 AM
You & I could of hung out together as kids.  :eyebrow:  :eyebrownod:

vvarmitr

That's how ya make a noose!  :wink:

Its been a while though.  :laf:

Jimmie in Ky

I dont' know Barry, ever roped a hog?  :eyebrownod: Jimmie

pitw

I think I've had a loop or two on them Jimmie and when I miss, I don't have to drop my rope to know what I'm running from :readthis:.

Carolina Coyote

I wish I had a pitch fork this weekend as I caught a Black Coyote in one of my traps and when I got to the trap he went Ballistic and I was trying to get a shot he was jumping and pulled the toes off of one front foot and the he was really able to jump and the trap on the back foot had some trash in it and he was able to get loose and got away, I like the idea of the pitch fork and will start carrying one with me when I check the traps from now on.  :eyebrow: cc

Carolina Coyote

That Snake in the above picture looks like a Snow Snake?  :confused: cc

Jeb

Quote from: slagmaker on January 09, 2011, 12:19:18 AM
Now I know why he's scared of snakes  :biggrin:... He can't hit one with a pitchfork :biggrin:.

Hahaha now thats funny !!