• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

LBL2011 #4

Started by Frogman, February 07, 2011, 01:15:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frogman

Here are the last of my LBL photos.  I hope you guys enjoy looking at them as much as I enjoyed being there and taking them.  Most of these were taken at the Saturday evening dinner and drawing at the wrangler's restaurant. 

Some of the guys picking up their door prize items.

Kyfuzzyface is excited with his prize!

Jeremy won a really nice Huntncarve call.

Jimmie also won a very nice Huntncarve call.

Bill seems happy with his prize.

Semp also won a Huntncarve call.

Weedwalker Ed wins the Yote Magnet award and hat from Bopeye, who couldn't be there but sent a message on the cell phone for all to hear!!  We missed you Bopeye!!

Once again thanks to all those who helped make the annual LBL Hunt such a success!!  I certainly enjoyed myself.  All the guys were very friendly to me and it was fun getting to hunt with some different hunters.  The camraderie (did I spell that right??) was awesome and I wish all on the forum could have been there.  Those who didn't make it missed a good time and I hope these photos go a little way in helping you share in the event.

Time to start planning for next year!!  I know a couple of areas that I look forward to calling.  Look forward to seeing all you guys again soon!

Jim

You can't kill 'em from the recliner!!

Carolina Coyote

Pictures not showing,  :pout: cc

FinsnFur

Ahhhhhhhhhh, yeah now I can see them.
Looks like there was plenty of toys going around. :congrats:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

pitw

Thanks Jim :bowingsmilie:.  Sure was nice to see some familiar faces.
I say what I think not think what I say.

WldWldWest

Raced home from work so I could see em (Pic's blocked at work). Dang, wont show up for me here either :confused:
"Choot...Choot em Jacob!"

!

Frogman

Maybe it's just too many pics for one post??  Jim Champion would know??  Can you see the pics in my other posts?

Jim

Bills Custom Calls

http://www.billscustomcalls.net

Home of the Triple Surface Pot Call

weedwalker

Quote from: Frogman on February 07, 2011, 01:15:29 PM

Weedwalker Ed wins the Yote Magnet award and hat from Bopeye, who couldn't be there but sent a message on the cell phone for all to hear!!  We missed you Bopeye!!

Jim,
In that last pic, I was awarded with Bopeyes famous BITE ME call, made by Huntncarve. I'm now a member of the few, the proud, the bitten. :eyebrownod: THANKS BOP.
The hat was from Semp. Last year I made sure he recieved a Buttout Prostaff hat. :biggrin: I shoulda known he was gonna come up with something in return. :innocentwhistle: It was a camo hat with YOTE MAGNET in bright yellow across the front. He's got everybody believing that crap now. I don't think he realises the pressure that being the so called yote magnet puts on me to produce results now. :nono: I don't know if I can do it. If people see ya in a Buttout Prostaff hat, they just think "thats gotta be a pain in the azz". But if they see somebody in a yote magnet hat, they got all kinds of questions for ya. (L) I don't know what to tell 'em. I just fill in the blanks with BS. (L) I got questions too. But I know when I'm BSn myself so I never get a good answer. I'll prolly be on prozac or sumthin by the next LBL. :laf:
Oh, and Semp did give me a very nice wind detector string to hang on my barrel too. :innocentwhistle:

HaMeR

QuoteOh, and Semp did give me a very nice wind detector string to hang on my barrel too.  :innocentwhistle:

I thought that wind checker string was gonna do ya double duty Ed. Maybe I am mistaken??  :innocentwhistle:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

KySongDog

Quote from: weedwalker on February 07, 2011, 05:40:38 PM

Jim,
In that last pic, I was awarded with Bopeyes famous BITE ME call, made by Huntncarve. I'm now a member of the few, the proud, the bitten. :eyebrownod: THANKS BOP.
The hat was from Semp. Last year I made sure he recieved a Buttout Prostaff hat. :biggrin: I shoulda known he was gonna come up with something in return. :innocentwhistle: It was a camo hat with YOTE MAGNET in bright yellow across the front. He's got everybody believing that crap now. I don't think he realises the pressure that being the so called yote magnet puts on me to produce results now. :nono: I don't know if I can do it. If people see ya in a Buttout Prostaff hat, they just think "thats gotta be a pain in the azz". But if they see somebody in a yote magnet hat, they got all kinds of questions for ya. (L) I don't know what to tell 'em. I just fill in the blanks with BS. (L) I got questions too. But I know when I'm BSn myself so I never get a good answer. I'll prolly be on prozac or sumthin by the next LBL. :laf:
Oh, and Semp did give me a very nice wind detector string to hang on my barrel too. :innocentwhistle:

That string was a "there's a round in the chamber" reminder as well as wind detector.    :laf:  But I'll let you tell that story.   :innocentwhistle:

As for the pressure,  I have no doubt the Yote Magnet can handle anything thrown at him.   :eyebrownod:

If newbies ask too many questions, just make up stuff.  They won't know the difference any how.   :nono:   Google comes in handy too.   :alscalls:

I don't care if you get on prozac or not, me and you are going hunting again next year!   :yoyo:

WldWldWest

I cant see em!  It says pics or video has been deleted....Photo bucket :shrug:

Is it something on my end?

I dont see em on any of Frogmans post's
"Choot...Choot em Jacob!"

!

Okanagan

FWIW I can't see the pics either.  On other threads, I can see topdawg skinning a coyote, and a pic of Semp and someone, but not one photo shows up on this thread.

But it sounds like y'all had a good time!  That's a lot of coyotes for your part of the world isn't it?

Frogman

Sorry guys.  I messed up and moved the pictures to a different file in Photobucket.  Just discovered the foul up and moved them back.  Hope they work for you now>

Jim

Jeb

Great job on the pics Frogman !!!  :congrats: Looks like another great LBL get together ! Thanks for sharing the LBL with us. Hope Rich did another one of his trip home videos  :eyebrownod: :eyebrownod:
                                     Jeb

iahntr

Thanks a lot for posting all the pictures ! Really enjoy em.  :congrats:
Scott