• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Sorry I couldn't make it to LBL

Started by possumal, February 08, 2011, 07:55:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

possumal

All you fellows who made it down to LBL, I want you to know I am really sorry I couldn't make it down.  There are a bunch of you guys I would like to have met face to face, but it seems something always happens to keep me from attending.  I had two close fire dept. buddies pass away, one on Wednesday, one on Thursday, and a good golfing buddy passed away on Friday.  To top it all off, we had to put my motherinlaw in the hospital on Friday night on the day of her 89th birthday, with congestive heart problems and respiratory congestion. She has an inoperable brain tumor, so this represents another traumatic situation. She is improving, thank God.

I hope you all had a good time, and hope to be able to meet you at another time.   
Al Prather
Foxpro Field Staff

securpro

Would love to have seen you at LBL but I think we would all agree you had more important things to attend to...
I sure hope your motherinlaw improves her health and hate to here that about your friends, I lost two last month and know how you feel. Our prayers are with you and take care...
"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

securpro

weedwalker

Sorry things didn't work out like you wanted Al. Prayers sent for you and your family.

Ed

Biscuit

Prayers sent to you and your family; sorry to hear about all the loss.

KySongDog

Sorry for all the losses, Al.  :sad:   Hope you can make it to the LBL one of these years. 

HaMeR

Condolences Al!! Best Wishes to everybody & their Families!!
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

coyote101

So sorry to hear about the loss of your friends Al. I'll be praying for your mother-in-law.

Pat
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

Carolina Coyote

Sorry to hear of your loss AL and will put your MIL in our prayers. cc

Frogman

possumal,

It would be great to meet you.  I have learned a lot from your posts and PMs you have sent me in response to some of my hunt posts on the forum.  Sorry you couldn't be at LBL.  My thoughts and prayers are with you and the families of those who passed!

Jim
You can't kill 'em from the recliner!!