• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Mikes first dog of the season

Started by ilcoyote, February 17, 2007, 12:51:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ilcoyote

Mike and I headed out this morning while it was snowing and first two stands produce nothing. We left and made a third stand and had one to come in. I shot and missed broadside shooting of f bipods. We left and went to another spot and had three to come in and Mike gets this nasty looking female.

We grab her and went to another spot and had two to come in which I couldn't shoot cause of tree limbs in the way. Mike took the shot but then he decieded that he didnt want to drag out two so he pulled on the shot. Sorry Jimmy and Tho I didnt use them calls this morning Keep on forgetting them.

FinsnFur

He decided he didnt want to drag out another one so he pulled on the shot uh?

Yeah  :congrats: ..I've done that... it's like enough is enough  :innocentwhistle:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

KySongDog

Don't ya just hate it when ya get all wore out from dragging yotes out of the woods.  Yep, I don't blame Mike a bit.   :innocentwhistle:

Jimmie in Ky

No need to apologize for bad habits Brian  :laf: I have been playing with this call of Al's I have here and really like the sound of it.Its' th same design as the one you won, just diferent color.

You know they do make lanyards for Packing A number of calls on dontcha  :eyebrownod: Makes it easier to know what your packing instead of fishing around in your pocket for that Tally Ho  :biggrin: Jimmie