• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

antler / cocobolo

Started by John_NY, March 17, 2011, 10:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

John_NY

Haven't been turning much this last week "the old woman is in Florida visiting her sister" so I been relaxing. She thinks she's  the one on vacation.  :biggrin:   Anyhow I did turn this antler cocobolo call today. Haven't put a voice in it yet.

John

When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

Yotehntr

:yoyo:  Sweet one John! The stand you made there is pretty cool too!
Yotehntr calls... put something pretty on your lips :wink:

slagmaker

Don't bring shame to our sport.

He died for dipshits too.

Hawks Feather

Nice looking call John.  Enjoy the vacation.

Jerry

John_NY

Thanks guys. Yup I'm enjoying the vacation. I have another week to enjoy all this quiet.

Quote from: Yotehntr on March 17, 2011, 11:07:22 PM
:yoyo:  Sweet one John! The stand you made there is pretty cool too!
Thanks Yote. It's just an Elk antler burr and  piece of whitetail antler. I think
I've had more offers to buy that than the calls that have sit on it.  :alscalls:

John

When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

HaMeR

I'm not a big fan of Coco or Antler but they sure go good together on your calls John.  :biggrin:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

AWMiller

gorgeous!  absolutely gorgeous!!

John_NY

Thanks AW, Glen.  I talked to my wife today. She said she will be back here next thursday. I told her to take another week if she wanted. The woman has no sense of humor.  :doh2:

John

HaMeR

:laf: :laf:  Good one John!!  :yoyo: :yoyo:

Til she gets home that is.  :sad3:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11