• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Bandon Beach, OR

Started by Okanagan, April 22, 2011, 11:58:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Okanagan

Bandon, Oregon about three weeks ago.  People in the second and third pics give them scale.  People are lower right corner in second pic.  In the third pic they are the specks just right of center and also at the point of rocks left of  center.

FinsnFur

That is really alluring! I'd like to see that in action with the water bellowing in and out of those massive formations. Very Cool.

Hey, I just noticed what appears to be ice on the shore. What is that? Is it really ice?
Something tells me it might not be, because in the second pic the people look to be standing in the water and one of them with rolled up pants :confused:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

CCP

QuoteHey, I just noticed what appears to be ice on the shore. What is that? Is it really ice?
Something tells me it might not be, because in the second pic the people look to be standing in the water and one of them with rolled up pants :confused:

Foam Jim Foam.

Okanagan I am enjoying all your picture post this morning.  :yoyo: :yoyo:
easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

Okanagan

Quote from: CCP on April 23, 2011, 07:32:49 AM
QuoteHey, I just noticed what appears to be ice on the shore. What is that? Is it really ice?

Foam Jim Foam.

Yep, foam.  Not green water! :laf:

FinsnFur

:doh2: Hey it looked like ice :shrug: :laf:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com