• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

SAKES ALIVE HE'S 45!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Started by HaMeR, July 28, 2011, 01:40:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave

I'm a few days late, but happy birthday.  Hope you had some fun drinking your way out of that hostage situation. 

WldWldWest

Sorry I missed this, Happy Birthday Jim!!!

(He's so old now he wont remember that I forgot him :wink:)
"Choot...Choot em Jacob!"

!

KySongDog

FinsnFur

Thank you gentlemen.
...you too WldWld :biggrin:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Bopeye

Happy belated B-day Jimbo. I didn't know you were so young though. I thought you and Bacon Nut worth both somewhere in the neighborhood of 55 or so. I mean look at the picture son!!!  :doh2:  Oh well..... :confused:  Hope it was a good one.  :yoyo:
Foxpro Staff Infection Free

FinsnFur

Bite yourself Bopeye :biggrin:
Where ya been hiding anyway?
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Bopeye

Working in this Gawd Aweful 100 degree crap. Measured it at 114 on top of our silos today, so was working the guys in 30 minutes shifts. My daughter is in the High School marching band, so my wife volunteered me to drive their equipment truck. LUCKY ME!!!  :doh2: Been taking up a lot of time. My son is one of only two 4th graders to make the Junior Varsity basketball team, so I took him to a couple basketball camps, going to his school practices and spending a lot of time at a basketball court close to here working with him. I never did like basketball, but he does so that's all that counts. I know the basics, so working on those with him.
Rik Smits, ya know, the "Dunkin Dutchman" spent an afternoon with us. He loved it. Watching a guy that is 7'4" and was an NBA All-Star take an afternoon to show your son some pointers was very touching.  :wink:
I know that sounded gay, but it meant a lot to me.

How's youse been old guy? Been doing much fishing?

BTW, I can't bite myself. The Doc told me to lay off the fatty foods.  :eyebrownod:

Foxpro Staff Infection Free

Jeb

Happy Birthday old yankee fart  :biggrin:   Hope you a had a good one !
                         Jeb