• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

a few more carved calls.

Started by John_NY, August 06, 2011, 12:40:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

John_NY

My sister has been busy. Here are a few calls she has made in the last week or so. I had to pop in an Osage howler I made today just because.  :alscalls:  Anyway this is what she has been doing so I just put them all together into one picture. The raccoon I voiced as a coon squaller  :biggrin:  a couple pictures are the same call just a different angle.

John

When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

FinsnFur

Tell her nice work.
That old man gig is really cool.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

coyotehunter_1

Unique hand calls, to say the least. Very creative!  :highclap:

John, is she planning on selling any of them?
Please visit our ol' buddies over at: http://www.easterncoyotes.com

Born and raised in the southern highlands of Appalachia, I'm just an ol' country boy who enjoys calling coyotes... nothing more, nothing less.

Yotehntr

:congrats:  Those are really sharp John! She is very talented.
Yotehntr calls... put something pretty on your lips :wink:

coyote101

Quote from: coyotehunter_1 on August 06, 2011, 07:16:33 AM
John, is she planning on selling any of them?

I had the same question. I would love to have one.

Pat
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

John_NY

I have sold a couple of them for her so far. The problem I have is putting a price on them. She doesn't know what she should ask and I hate to set a price on something that's not mine. So far I have just taken offers and and then passed it on to her. I know people hate making offers, but I hate setting a price on stuff I don't own. So so far I haven't advertised any for sale, I just sit back and see what happens. If one gets sold that's great, if not they sit on my shelf.  :biggrin:  I hope that makes sense.

John
When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.