• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Went Bowfishing for the first time last night...

Started by Hidehunter, September 02, 2011, 09:04:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hidehunter

AND LOVED IT!  Only got one little gar but had a blast.  Has anybody else ever tried it?  Thats all I need is another hobby.  I'm gonna get divorced lol.
Denver                                           

slagmaker

I had the pleasure of bow fishing one time and had a blast! Did that when I was 14. Here it is 30 years later and havnt had the chance to go again. SOOO If anyone wants to take a bald headed fat man along on a bow fishing trip. I know of one that wants to go.
Don't bring shame to our sport.

He died for dipshits too.

5 SHOTS

Bring your bow, or You can borrow one of my "loaner" bows.
sometimes I wonder....is that getting closer..... then it hits me

I had a personal conflict the other day, now I'm not speaking to myself.... I'm getting lonesome

I met the girl of my dreams, I was the man of her dreams too.....she used the term "nightmares" though.

WldWldWest

Use to be hooked bad!!! we would go everyday, Won several local tournaments. Now young son has lost or broken about all of my gear so I'm outta business now.

But it is a Blast!!!
"Choot...Choot em Jacob!"

!

CCP

QuoteHas anybody else ever tried it?

Wish I could find someone local to go with around here. I love going but don't have the gear to do it with..

Here is a clip of 2 hunts I videoed back in 2008. Seems like a life time ago.. :sad:
easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

Hidehunter

Thats an awesome Video.  Cant wait to get back on the water and do it again.
Denver                                           

FinsnFur

yeah yeah yeah  :eyebrownod: I was just thinking to myself, I wonder if Rich still has that video he made :yoyo: I tried searching it out on the forums.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Okanagan

Bowfishing carp is plumb addictive.  Haven't done it in years but would love to go again.  No carp around these parts and it isn't legal for salmon, but salmon would be fun-- and easy in some rivers!

centerfire_223

Anyone that is ever around South Carolina and wants to try bowfishing just let me know. I have everything that it will take, all you have to do is show up for the fun.

I have a boat rigged up with 9 500watt halogens, sitting in the shed waiting on a reason to go to the lake. Here is a picture of what you could expect.
Ronnie Cannon

------------->-

FinsnFur

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com