• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Frogman gun club

Started by Frogman, November 09, 2011, 09:24:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frogman

Well it is not my gun club, but I took some pictures there during our annual meeting back in Sept and thought I would shere them with you.

We held a swap meet prior to the meeting and these guys are BSing and checking out the swap stuff.

The 25, 50, 100, and 200 yard target stands.

The parking area.

Our rules are posted near the building so there is no excuse for not knowing them!!  We need to stay safe!

This way to the pistol bunkers.

The pistol shelter.

The pistol target stands at 15 and 25 yards.

The safety sign at the steel target bunker.

The steel target area has been very popular with our members.

I hope you guys enjoyed the photos.

Jim
You can't kill 'em from the recliner!!

kyfuzzyface

Looks like a fun day, Thanks for shareing Frogman
Fuzzy

Hawks Feather

Nice looking club and range. 

Jerry

FinsnFur

Looks like a nice set up.  :congrats:
I gotta say I'm so tired of trying to find a place to shoot since our local rock quarry closed, I'm about to buy a hunk of land and start my own range.
...or so I wish :eyebrow:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Hidehunter

That looks like a real nice range.  Wish we had something like that close to home.  I'm working on building a range but mine will consist of a picnic table and old real estate signs lol.
Denver                                           

securpro

Looks like a first class place yall got there Frogman.... :yoyo:
"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

securpro

slagmaker

Nice range ya got going on there. I like having a range on my own property. I use the same back stop and move the bench to the yardage I want to use.
Don't bring shame to our sport.

He died for dipshits too.

Frogman

It is a nice gun club!  I'm surprised that many of you do not have a club similar near you??  Fort Boreman Rifle Club has been in existence since the 30s I think.  It used to be located closer in to town where they had lots of rifle and pistol competitions back in the 50s.  Shooters from all over would come to shoot in the matches.  Eventually suburban sprawl forced the club to aquire property further out of town and the club moved to our current location.  It is only about 4 miles from my house by road and only about 1 mile as the crow flies.  I have been the secretary/treasurer for several years now.  I enjoy giving something back to an organization that I have enjoyed for so many years.  I just hope myself, the other officers, board members and members are being good stewards of the club.  I often think of those officers and members who have passed on as keeping an eye on us.  I hope they approve of the job we are doing!

Jim
You can't kill 'em from the recliner!!